No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Will Fight Positive Test Result, Plans Appeal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    What I don't get is they are fining him $2,500. on a $1.1 million purse...and calling the draw decision a NC. You'd think the fine might actually be high enough to deter cheating and the cheater would get DQ'd.
    man imma be real...they dont give a damn bout fighters cheating,they give they a slap on the wrist fine them ,put them on time out and allow them to return and generate more money...its all about money

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Oh **** put down that bread it could have roids in it.
      Its nothing to laugh about you ignorant little punk

It proberly came from meat or if he drank water from something that have had someones magic shake in it.

Do you even know have many farmers use steroids to boost there cow`s growth?

The Tour de france winner Alberto Contador tested posstiv for stereoids because he eat a steak.

The danish boxer Mads larsen tested positive only to find that it was some chines herbs he had taken because the where suppose to help with hunger while you are cutting weight.
      After the found out what had caused it He was cleared .

It exists

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

It proberly came from meat or if he drank water from something that have had someones magic shake in it.

The Tour de france winner Alberto Contador tested posstiv for stereoids because he eat a steak.

The danish boxer Mads larsen tested positive only to find that it was some chines herbs he had taken because the where suppose to help with hunger while you are cutting weight.

It exists
        Even if what you say is true. Why would the farmer give the animal expensive steroids when he could get the same affect from much cheaper options?

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

It exists
          You have to understand that they identified a specific drug by it's molecular composition. What was found was clearly detected as Drostanolone...it's not a bovine steroid or something that is used for anything other than therapeutic use for the treatment of some cancers to prevent muscle wasting or bodybuilding to prevent muscle wasting while cutting weight for competitions...to get lean and ripped. Clearly he would have to had inject it for it to turn up positive. He used it to cut weight to make the cruiserweight limit.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            man imma be real...they dont give a damn bout fighters cheating,they give they a slap on the wrist fine them ,put them on time out and allow them to return and generate more money...its all about money
            No doubt...so why all the charades and testing in the 1st place?

Comment

Well now big-mouth Tarver has plenty to talk about.And now Roy Jones Jr. has an excuse...

Comment

now i know i how 2 beat roy....floyds testing need 2 b done for any fight

Comment

I was never a "fan" of Tarver, but not a hater as well. I love his commentating & this just blows. It is obvious far more vigorous drug testing is needed in the sport. It's needed like yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
                    now i know i how 2 beat roy....floyds testing need 2 b done for any fight
                    if theres any testing that needs to be mandatory its Nonito Donaire's testing that is 365 days a year, not the fake one done by Floyd

i say let them all juice up

Comment

This fight Tarver will lose for sure. His record will be 0-1 against the California State Atlethic Commission. I am a fan of Tarver's but if you get caught cheating.....then you just got caught cheating! In Tarver's case, this could be career damaging since he only has a couple of yrs remaining in the boxing game anyway. Even if there was a chance that he would face a K Brother....that chance is probably out the window. Individuals who get caught with taking banned substances can come up with a million reasons why their test result came up positive but at the end of the day...a positive result is a positive result, a steroid is a steroid and you are responsible for what goes and come out of your body. Big Brother just has a plan to ensure that all fighters are not trying to get an competitive edge by taking drugs. We all want to support these fighters because we are true fans but we shouldn't be upset with the Commission for trying to keep the sport clean, we should be upset with our boxers for trying to get a win by cheating his way through the Sweet Science Of Boxing!
                      Last edited by jray100k; 06-23-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X