No announcement yet.

Anyone catch this after the NBA Finals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
    No the entire sport world does revolve around Manny.

Those fans should have stopped celebrating and immediately started to cheer for Pacquiao **sarcasm**
    hahaha EXACTLY! no disrespect to Big Dunn but I am just not sure why he was expecting a reaction from the Crowd

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      no your taking it the wrong way, it is not about a Dissing Manny it is just that I am not sure why you was expecting a reaction from the fans when he mentioned Pacquiao or when LeBron said "Hard Work Dedication" Wade and LeBron are Mayweather fans that is nothing new the do the Floyd and Roger Mayweather Pad Work as a Pre Game Ritual:

just like Spolestra being a Pacquiao fans is nothing NEW, he has mentioned this PLENTY OF TIMES in the past
      I wasn't expecting any reaction, I was simply telling the story. I removed that sentence to clear it up.

Comment

Lebron said "It's about damn time" and got an uproar from the crowd.

I could see it being the same type of reaction when Spo mentioned Pac; it just didn't turn out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I wasn't expecting any reaction, I was simply telling the story. I removed that sentence to clear it up.
          But you forgot to mention the crowd didnt let out a roar when Lebron said Hard work dedication?

Agendas man, Agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            But you forgot to mention the crowd didnt let out a roar when Lebron said Hard work dedication?

Agendas man, Agendas.
            Yeah, really that was it. You got me. I had an agenda. The crowd loved floyd more than Manny.

Manny deserves less than half. Floyd is better. I can't believe you figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Yeah, really that was it. You got me. I had an agenda. The crowd loved floyd more than Manny.

Manny deserves less than half. Floyd is better. I can't believe you figured it out.
              get help man. Dudes on your mind all day.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                saw and heard both, pretty sure half the crowd don't know who Pac is
                Actually, my brother was there and said the majority of the crowd boo'ed Spoelstra when he said that.

Comment

Yeah dude. Because I created this post to subliminaly diss manny. And you, popovich, and brick wall all figured that out immediately. You each read the whole post and only focused on the crowd not reacting to manny part of the post.

Yet its me with the agenda. Again, kudos for spotting that.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    saw and heard both, pretty sure half the crowd don't know who Pac is
                    Yea because people apparently live under rocks LOL

Comment

yet you come and post about big dunn like he is on your mind

Comment

Working...
                      X