Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone catch this after the NBA Finals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone catch this after the NBA Finals?

Eric Spoelstra, Heat coach, was aksed about why he used so many boxing references and he said he was a big Manny Pacquio fan.Stu Scott asks Lebron about what it took to win titl and he said, "Hardwork and dedication." Im watching with my boys and I immediately react, but they were oblivious to it. Love the boxing references, especially since the sport is so dead!

Just thought this was interesting. If anyone has a clip Big Dunn would appreciate if you posted it.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-22-2012, 02:01 PM. Reason: took out sentence so pac fans can stop *****ing for god sakes!

turned that **** off at the 8min mark of the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Eric Spoelstra, Heat coach, was aksed about why he used so many boxing references and he said he was a big Manny Pacquio fan. When he mentions this he pauses for effect and the crowd barely reacts to the mention of his name.

Stu Scott asks Lebron about what it took to win titl and he said, "Hardwork and dedication." Im watching with my boys and I immediately react, but they were oblivious to it. Love the boxing references, especially since the sport is so dead!

Just thought this was interesting. If anyone has a clip Big Dunn would appreciate if you posted it.
      Why are you always trying to create something out of nothing?

They just won a championship.....you clown, why would the crowd get loud when Pacquiao's name is mentioned?

FWIW Floyd isn't the one who coined the phrase "hardwork and dedication"......people have always said and used those words.

Comment

saw and heard both, pretty sure half the crowd don't know who Pac is

Comment

Yeah I heard that, makes sense since he's Filipino-American.

here's the video, can't embed here though.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/spo...-heats-victory

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            I was pulling hard for our boy d fisch mak. but he made some dumbass mistakes all series.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              this

fuck OKC Thunders

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                Why are you always trying to create something out of nothing?

They just won a championship.....you clown, why would the crowd get loud when Pacquiao's name is mentioned?

FWIW Floyd isn't the one who coined the phrase "hardwork and dedication"......people have always said and used those words.
                dude are you serious? i'm just telling the story. you really need some mental health assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Yeah I heard that, makes sense since he's Filipino-American.

here's the video, can't embed here though.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/spo...-heats-victory
                  didn't know spoelstra was filipino, just thought he was a huge manny/boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    saw and heard both, pretty sure half the crowd don't know who Pac is
                    Probably don't know floyd much either.

Comment

Working...
                    X