No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Vows Not To Allow Soto Fight To Reach Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse Vows Not To Allow Soto Fight To Reach Judges

Hard hitting Lucas Matthysse will be taking on Humberto Soto as the co-feature this Saturday night at the Staples Center which will air live on Showtime.

Matthysse's career mostly took place in his country of Argentina but in his last 2 fight in the United States, many felt he deserved decision victories over Devon Alexander and Zab Judah. Instead, he was awarded two losses and will be returning to fight on US soil this Saturday for the first time since.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Soto's an underdog in my book....+140 I think.
    I'll put some money down on him

Comment

Get disqualified, that'll make sure it doesnt go to the judges

Comment

Wow... Soto is a +185 underdog... i'm about to make some money

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          WHAT!!!???? Where can I bet??? This is crazy+185!!!

Comment

This is a classic Puncher vs Boxer matchup. Either Soto outboxes Matthysse or Matthysse KO's Soto. Not an easy fight for either boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              This is a classic Puncher vs Boxer matchup. Either Soto outboxes Matthysse or Matthysse KO's Soto. Not an easy fight for either boxer.
              I think you might be underrating Matthysse's ability to box.

Comment

Matthysse has definitely learned the lesson the hard way about trying hard for that knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

I wouldn't count on it. Goodluck on your bet but Soto is in a world of trouble come this weekend.

People need to stop underestimating Matthysse, he is one bad mother fcuker!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I wouldn't count on it. Goodluck on your bet but Soto is in a world of trouble come this weekend.

People need to stop underestimating Matthysse, he is one bad mother fcuker!
                    Admittedly I am underestimating Matthysse... I guess it's because of his last couple of outings.

Comment

Working...
                    X