Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point would or were you no longer hyped about a possible May Vs Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Never really bought into the Pacquiao hype I knew he was good but never thought he had a chance against May.
    but I stopped giving **** about this fight when Pacquiao fought a suspended Margarito at Catchweight for a vacant belt and then Followed it up with SSM
    i couldn't have said it better...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I still want to see it. The level of butthurt on here would be hilarious if Manny won, and if Manny loses the Pacquiao fanatics will 99.99% vanish. Either way it is win-win if you ask me.
      Completely disagree that Pac fans would vanish. We've seen him lose before, and we are as strong as ever. Only way the crazy ones leave is when Pac retires.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Completely disagree that Pac fans would vanish. We've seen him lose before, and we are as strong as ever. Only way the crazy ones leave is when Pac retires.
        I hardly consider you the norm for a Pacquiao fan...you're much more an exception.

Comment

i still wanna see it

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Hagler-Leonard happened when both were past prime for a legit reason, Leonard's eye injury. That's why it had so much hype even though both were past it, not to mention Leonard wasn't a middleweight. The only reason Pac-Mayweather hasn't happened is pure f***ing greed, why would anyone stay hyped about a fight that hasn't happened because of greed? It's really not the same as Hagler-Leonard at all.
            that not really true tho. leonard even said so himself. he waited for marvin to slip. he was at the mugabe fight, he knew it would take a lot out of hagler. he knew what he was doing. his eye was never gonna heal. it never did. he could have fought sooner rather than later, it didnt matter. he chose to wait so long tho.

Comment

Originally posted by phenom View Post
              never really bought into the pacquiao hype i knew he was good but never thought he had a chance against may.
              But i stopped giving **** about this fight when pacquiao fought a suspended margarito at catchweight for a vacant belt and then followed it up with ssm
              this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                Pac/Marques 3
                Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
                Pac v Marquez III

During this fight I realised Mayweather would put a whooping on him if they ever fought. I think Pac would get about 3 rounds max!!
                ^^ This.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                People are kidding themsleves if they say they wouldn't want to see it.
                It's not that I don't wanna see it, it's just that I'm not excited about this matchup anymore. If I could make one dream match happen it wouldn't be this one.

Comment

When testing was called for, accepted then refused with tons of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    after pac/mosley
                    About that time for me too. The petty accusations from both sides just pissed me off. The fight should have been made in 2010. I respect them both but there's so many other fights I'm more interested in nowadays.

Comment

For me, it was when Pac-Mosley was announced. There was no point for this BS fight. Floyd wasn't going to fight until September w/ Ortiz. I think that's when I officially realized it would never happen and said F**k it!

Comment

Working...
                      X