Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point would or were you no longer hyped about a possible May Vs Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what point would or were you no longer hyped about a possible May Vs Pac fight?

I wanted to see 2 unstoppable fighters collide, now the both look more human.

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    after pac/mosley

Comment

That point has been reached already

Comment

11/2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I stopped caring after Pacquiao fought Clottey.

Comment

Never really bought into the Pacquiao hype I knew he was good but never thought he had a chance against May.
            but I stopped giving **** about this fight when Pacquiao fought a suspended Margarito at Catchweight for a vacant belt and then Followed it up with SSM

Comment

when Bob started talking new stadiums...I knew it was NEVER gonna happen at that point

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                I always wanted to see the 2 best fighters of the era fight because I couldn't wait to see floyd humiliate a guy I thought was only placed on floyd's level by the media because he was the anti floyd with a high q rating.

Now I just want to see them fight so we can close this era and move on to a new one.

Comment

When Floyd decided to fight Ortiz and Pac decided to fight Marquez. The latest this fight could have happened and still be worth it was the middle of last year.

Comment

They can forget about the 79.99 or 99.99 ppv amount, I ain't paying that crap, not sure if I would order it at 59.99

Comment

Working...
                    X