Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: If No Pacquiao Rematch, Bring on Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this match up a lot. I believe that both fighters should reasonably expect a purse split between somewhere in the neighborhood of the $1.5M - $2.5M range. However, I just don't see how this fight could possibly happen at this point; Since GBP and TR are at each others throat. Also, when one factor in that TR has at least one more future option bout with Bradley; Most likely with Pacquiao, then I don't see him risking that opportunity to challenge Khan, while at the same time fighting under another promoter's banner like Golden Boy Promotions. Perhaps, Tim may have to sue to get out of his contract with Bob Arum unless he promises him a future opponent soon. Waiting a year from now for a possible Pacquiao rematch would probably prove to be too costly of a wait.

Comment

Well there it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
        first match ive seen in my life where the winner wants the rematch badly and the loser doesn't really care.
        Great insight. You would think Pac would jump at the opportunity to face Bradley again. But maybe Pac senses that he may not win the rematch.

And if Pac fights JMM again, the question will be why didn't he give JMM an immediate rematch.

Comment

Bradley already beat up Khan's role model, now he is going to beat every bum at Wildcard? After Khan he will fight that one eyed homeless guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
            first match ive seen in my life where the winner wants the rematch badly and the loser doesn't really care.
            I really think they knew what was going to happen. Since the fight Roach and Ariza haven't said one word about the decision, and those two are very outspoken,

Comment

Oh really Bradley we've heard this all before. I'll believe it once it's signed.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I like this match up a lot.
                Duane Ford, CJ Ross judging.

Joe Cortez refereeing.

Who wins then?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Just like manny is on his 3rd rematch so he can beat JMM! Fight floyd.
                  Not exactly. JMM feels he lost so is the one who is desperate for a rematch. Pac knows everyone knows he beat Bradley so its bradley who wants the rematch. Floyd knows everyone thought he lost to castillo so Floyd wanted the rematch.

JMM has been even desperater even though Pac has beat him so many times.

Comment

The most likely scenario is that Bob Arum will bring Bradley back in November on the Pacquiao/Marquez IV under card as a double header against another Top Rank opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      Duane Ford, CJ Ross judging.

Joe Cortez refereeing.

Who wins then?
                      Arum and Oscar

Comment

Working...
                      X