Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: If No Pacquiao Rematch, Bring on Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    If this fight happens my money will be on Bradley
    My money is on the judges

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I think Khan destroys Bradley.
      Care to make a wager?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Care to make a wager?
        Yeah if they announce the fight we definitely can.

Comment

Now Roach knows that Bradley isn't getting knocked out.

Comment

Khan will demolish Bradley IMO. The last sentence in the post is wrong, hahaha the dude that writes these things is a dip wad.

Comment

hey Tim, maybe somebody forgot to tell you this but YOU are with Top Rank now and Khan is with Golden Boy so you will not be fighting him so forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                hey Tim, maybe somebody forgot to tell you this but YOU are with Top Rank now and Khan is with Golden Boy so you will not be fighting him so forget about it.
                Or maybe he realises this and can call him out without having to face him?

Just sayin...
                Last edited by Terrel; 06-20-2012, 09:12 AM.

Comment

first match ive seen in my life where the winner wants the rematch badly and the loser doesn't really care.

Comment

Bradley beats Khan. I thought it was a close fight before watching the Khan-Peterson fight but now I realize it's not. Khan can't handle being pressured and Peterson basically fought just like Bradley would have, just a less skilled version of the fight Bradley would use.

Comment

I don`t really get the points and betting thing on here or how I go about it and since I have only made a few posts I don`t have many points to wager but I will bet my few points on Kahn winning by KO if anyone wants to take me up lol

Not too keen on Kahn as a person but I think he has what it takes in the ring to walk through Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X