Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: If No Pacquiao Rematch, Bring on Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh damn, $h!t just got real up in hurr!!

Comment

With all this Top Rank/Golden Boy beef good luck making that fight happen. And now with date dispute between both companies I have a hard time believing this fight is gonna get made.

Comment

Pre Khan Vs Peterson I was going with Khan but now I have no idea. Tim applies good presure has good foot work a good D also higly under-rated body movment.

This is one of them pick em fights all depends on the fighters how they perform on the night.

Comment

If Timothy Bradley really wants a BIG fight,
          Then he should go with Floyd Sr.,
          and both of them visits Folyd Jr in Jail,
          and discuss the possible December Fight!

Caption of the Fight:
          “TAILOR MADE FIGHT”

Comment

And what weight will that fight be at? Jr.WW? I think that will be suitable because the winner will get The RING Belt. I haven't seen a RING champ for Jr.WW and that division need a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              If Khan won't make a reasonable deal I feel there will be no fight..Bradley just made 5 mill,if Khan thinks he is going to low ball Bradley is a fool it won't happen...
              Khan will accept 3-4 million.

Hope Timmy doesn't go awol again.

Comment

funny how the winner Bradley (loser?) chasing a rematch with the loser pac(winner?)...

Comment

i cant believe ths man is actually using a win he was given...to try to promote a fight. hehehehe Hey Tim...the entire world knows and saw you lose the fight. Khan would beat Bradley silly.

Tim Bradley is a wheel chair paper champ AKA,,,chump!

Comment

This fight has potential because it will make the most money. Nobody on Arums roster other than Pac can make that kind of money against Tim. Duboef will be tge onw to negotiate it.

Comment

If they are going to do Bradley vs Khan then they might as well do Mayweather vs Pacquiao too.

Comment

Working...
                      X