Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: If No Pacquiao Rematch, Bring on Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think the Khan fight can happen because Khan is still the draw, If Bradley was the draw then the fight would never happen under Arum.

Comment

wont happen!!! The only damn way this fight happens is if "Old Balls" Arum drops over dead tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        You are in the cold Timmy! No Pacman rematch, no Khan fight, and you are no PPV star.

Enjoy fighting the likes of Mike Jones, Mike Alvarado, Kendall Holt and maybe if you are lucky Brandon Rios.

Timmy you are Bob's b1tch, get in line and get ready for Bob Arum to pimp your arse out to all of his Top Rank fighters. You have Mannys belt, you are the whipping boy of the company. If you could sell a few tickets, life might be different, but you can't, so get the vaseline and get ready to be shafted by the BobFather
        post of the year right here.... good stuff

Comment

shouldnt he have to win a big fight first to get a big fight?

he just got beat convincingly by pacman, he needs a tune up first.

i mean just because 2 corrupt judges gave him a belt doesnt mean he

really won.

in fact those judges awarded bradley round 7, a round in which not only was

tim dominated, but staggered and hurt. that is called the fix was in.

tim has a belt from a fix, doesnt mean he is the real champion or won a

fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            You are in the cold Timmy! No Pacman rematch, no Khan fight, and you are no PPV star.

Enjoy fighting the likes of Mike Jones, Mike Alvarado, Kendall Holt and maybe if you are lucky Brandon Rios.

Timmy you are Bob's b1tch, get in line and get ready for Bob Arum to pimp your arse out to all of his Top Rank fighters. You have Mannys belt, you are the whipping boy of the company. If you could sell a few tickets, life might be different, but you can't, so get the vaseline and get ready to be shafted by the BobFather
            Bradley has only one or two more fights left with Arum. He was smart, unlike some idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Bradley has only one or two more fights left with Arum. He was smart, unlike some idiots.
              You mean Cameron Dunkin was smart and told him sign a 3 fight deal, which is really a 1 fight deal when you figure casa was a gift and the fix was in on pac.

Comment

It was clear, apart from to the judges that night, but Pac beat you already. So you just want a rematch so you can beat Pac, just like Floyd wanted a rematch so he could beat Castillo.

Fight Khan.

Comment

If this fight happens my money will be on Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    It was clear, apart from to the judges that night, but Pac beat you already. So you just want a rematch so you can beat Pac, just like Floyd wanted a rematch so he could beat Castillo.

Fight Khan.
                    Just like manny is on his 3rd rematch so he can beat JMM! Fight floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      If this fight happens my money will be on Bradley
                      I think Khan destroys Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X