Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: If No Pacquiao Rematch, Bring on Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are in the cold Timmy! No Pacman rematch, no Khan fight, and you are no PPV star.

Enjoy fighting the likes of Mike Jones, Mike Alvarado, Kendall Holt and maybe if you are lucky Brandon Rios.

Timmy you are Bob's b1tch, get in line and get ready for Bob Arum to pimp your arse out to all of his Top Rank fighters. You have Mannys belt, you are the whipping boy of the company. If you could sell a few tickets, life might be different, but you can't, so get the vaseline and get ready to be shafted by the BobFather

Comment

I'm sorry to say but i see no way Bradley can win a fight with khan, Khan has the height and reach on Bradley along with the speed and power advantage in terms of skill set i think Bradley edges khan on the inside game but khan's overall skill set is better then Bradley's.

Stamina wise Bradley in the pac fight was gassed big style very early on he couldn't keep up the pace or deal with the speed until manny gassed later on i see a khan fight running along the same lines except i don't see khan gassing as early as pac didand with the height and khans jab he would be able to control the later rounds on the outside at a slower pace

Comment

Bradley should just **** off.

Khan was ready to fight him twice already and he *****ed out, Timmy needs to rematch pacquiao before he gets anything from me.

by the way if the fight happens, Khan wins at a canter, i'm sorry to say it but at this point Khan is even more dangerous than Pacquiao was to Bradley, and Pac schooled him

Comment

I want this to happen. Shame TR and GBP don't work together.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is still hoping that his rematch with Manny Pacquaio will go through on November 10th. On June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Bradley won a controversial twelve round split decision over Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Timmy you better make it happen this time, no backing out now, no excuse. If the Pacquiao fight does not happen, you must fight Khan.

Comment

Khan wins this one i think, i also think the no one will want to fight bradley as they might get robbed and hes not much of a draw. Too much risk for too little reward i think

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                You just need to convince Arum now Timmeh.

I can't see it happening though. I would ****ing love to see this fight.
                Dude this is what we been waiting on..I have to say I have my doubts about it getting made..But if it does...Holy shhit!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                  Khan wins this one i think, i also think the no one will want to fight bradley as they might get robbed and hes not much of a draw. Too much risk for too little reward i think
                  No reward??Damn are you being serious??I really hope not...

Comment

I don't think Khan beats Bradley.

Bradley is twice as good as peterson at applying effective pressure and khan is half as good at dealing with pressure as pacquiao.

Khan's only answer is to run and hold but bradley has answers for that.

and Bradley has good enough footwork to nuetralize khan's range. Khan's never fought anybody like that.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-20-2012, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      If reason 1 is true (which is most likely) reason 2 is irrelevant.

Khan wont give the same off he made to Bradley the last time, that will be the only difference (if) they sit down to negotiate.
                      If Khan won't make a reasonable deal I feel there will be no fight..Bradley just made 5 mill,if Khan thinks he is going to low ball Bradley is a fool it won't happen...

Comment

Working...
                      X