No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Eyes Ward vs. Dawson Winner, Froch, Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

And let's not forget Abraham vs Pavlik is a long overdue fight, that didn't happen at 160.
    Word. Been wanting to see this one for a while now. I thought Pavlik would win it back then, and still think he'll win it now.

Comment

he doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Pavlik's obviously drinking heavy again, because I'm sure he said he wanted to fight Froch.

A clumsy, dead-ahead hillbilly like Pavlik would get his Boot's smoked inside 2 rounds.

Against Ward he'd be made to miss and look utter dog **** for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Monkey View Post
          Pavlik's obviously drinking heavy again, because I'm sure he said he wanted to fight Froch.

A clumsy, dead-ahead hillbilly like Pavlik would get his Boot's smoked inside 2 rounds.

Against Ward he'd be made to miss and look utter dog **** for 12 rounds.
          LOL. Pavlik has a fantastic chin. Froch might stop him, but it won't be inside 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Ew. Ward would put an absolute hurting on Pavlik.

Better look more toward Froch/Bute.
            The only SM that could even run Ward close would be a tip top (mentally & physically) Andre Ward. You need superfast hands & feet to be able to compete with Andre W. But I'm not sure if Andre D has the fibre/fortitude/will to be able to compete.

Pavlik should fight a decent opponent on the undercard of Froch Kessler & push for the winner (or loser).

Comment

Pavlik should aim for the Stieglitz/abraham winner then he would have a belt to bargain with. Right now i dont see him getting a fight with the top guys until then.

Comment

I'd rather see pavlik vs chavez jr. myself

Comment

Pavlik versus the winner of Froch-Kessler 2 would be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Ew. Ward would put an absolute hurting on Pavlik.

Better look more toward Froch/Bute.
                    Froch puts an ass whoopin on him too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Pavlik fighting cream puffs that are not even in the top 10, then just wants to jump straight to fighting the top 3. At least fight a top 6-10 fighter first. The winner of Stieglitz vs Abraham would be a much better fight.

And let's not forget Abraham vs Pavlik is a long overdue fight, that didn't happen at 160.
                      This...........................

Comment

Working...
                      X