No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Eyes Ward vs. Dawson Winner, Froch, Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik Eyes Ward vs. Dawson Winner, Froch, Bute

Former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (39-2, 34KOs) is not anticipating a future return to the middleweight division. Pavlik believes his days at 160-pounds are officially over. On July 7th at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California, Pavlik is scheduled for action in his fourth consecutive fight at 168 or above. He faces tough Will Rosinsky in an HBO televised co-feature.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ew. Ward would put an absolute hurting on Pavlik.

Better look more toward Froch/Bute.

Comment

I think if Pavlik can string some wins together then I'd love to see it.

But, not until he show's he still has it.

Comment

I'd love to see a froch fight, fan friendly war

Comment

I would love Froch to call his bluff.

Comment

Personally, I think Froch would beat the hell out of him. But it would be a hell of a fight to watch.

Comment

He better lean towards Froch or Bute. Ward beats the cowboy s**t out of him and Dawson is just plain better

Comment

Pavlik fighting cream puffs that are not even in the top 10, then just wants to jump straight to fighting the top 3. At least fight a top 6-10 fighter first. The winner of Stieglitz vs Abraham would be a much better fight.

And let's not forget Abraham vs Pavlik is a long overdue fight, that didn't happen at 160.

Comment

He can eyeball them as much as he likes, but until he strings together some decent performances against good names, that's all he should be doing.

Comment

Pavlik vs Bute

Comment

Working...
                    X