No announcement yet.

can someone point me to a contract or quote from Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
    So they take nothing of his earnings? Where did you learn of this? The way you desbribed it makes it seem like Manny has a sweet deal.
    it is in that complaint filed by gbp.

not really a sweet deal...27.5% is a lot of money for top rank after recovering all their promotional expenses.

Comment

How does one get pimp slapped when they are asking for the facts?

I never refuted anything he said. I asked for a court document and got it.

Where is this slapping you speak of?

Or are you saying that when you go get cash from the atm that you got pimp slapped because it gave you what you asked for? Is your name Rod Serling?
      Nah, if I went to the atm and noticed someone has taken 27% of my money I would consider myself pimp slapped.

If I was asking for proof of a fact that I really didn't want to believe and someone slaps me in the face with the documents proving it was true and now I have to change my beliefs I would consider that a pimp slap.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        as oppose to idiots claims that top rank still shares in pac's purse right after dividing the profits.
        who would they divide the profits with if the expenses is out of the way

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
          Floyd fans. What's a decade? What is Net Profit?
          I wonder how long till Ban Stick tells us who you belong to?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            who would they divide the profits with if the expenses is out of the way
            what do you mean out of the way smartass?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Nah, if I went to the atm and noticed someone has taken 27% of my money I would consider myself pimp slapped.

If I was asking for proof of a fact that I really didn't want to believe and someone slaps me in the face with the documents proving it was true and now I have to change my beliefs I would consider that a pimp slap.
              Who said I didnt want to believe? I made this thread to find out the truth one way or the other.

I got my answer. So again, how is getting what one asks for getting pimp slapped? Or did you learn a new phrase this week and thought it would be cool to impress your online buddies?

I asked for the documents, and got them. I won because a pimp has his hoes do the work for him.

Guess who went running to get what I requested? Yea, he even cried about but still did it like a good lil hoe.

You tell me who got slapped?

Just remember, I didnt have to run around looking for it, he did.

Comment

So they take nothing of his earnings? Where did you learn of this? The way you desbribed it makes it seem like Manny has a sweet deal.
                Read the damn link that Kev gave then.

Pac has a 2 mil guarantee in all fights, but that can be negotiated. So for Bradley it was a guarantee of 26 Mil or somthing a long those lines. 6 mil first and 20 mil within 6 months in payments I think it was. Then if there are high PPV sales that exceed a certain amount, he gets a share of that.

Net profits is what is left after all expenses are paid. From Kevin's link, it states net profit of 27.5% goes to Top Rank. Obviously purses are a cost, as with advertising etc... but since 1 mil PPV can generate 55+ million (Assuming he sells 1 mil with Bradley, 800k would do 44 million), and the gate was 9 million, there will still be a lot of money left, and when you add world wide figures, it all adds up to high revenue at least.

So yes, the link Kev gave was all to do with Net Profit and not an agreed purse.

Comment

Who said I didnt want to believe? I made this thread to find out the truth one way or the other.

I got my answer. So again, how is getting what one asks for getting pimp slapped? Or did you learn a new phrase this week and thought it would be cool to impress your online buddies?

I asked for the documents, and got them. I won because a pimp has his hoes do the work for him.

Guess who went running to get what I requested? Yea, he even cried about but still did it like a good lil hoe.

You tell me who got slapped?

Just remember, I didnt have to run around looking for it, he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post

You live in the UK, quite a high tax rate of up to 50% and then national insurance.

Comment

hahahahah TS got owned by Kev

Comment

Working...
                      X