Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Top Highest Paid Athletes List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the end of the day, Pac and Floyd are in the multi-millionaire category. The biggest difference that matters in life is Pac is a well-respected congressman and person, while Floyd is a generational f**k-up that is right where he needs to be, JAIL. Home, sweet home. Can't pimp out now. PS: Try not to take to many uppercuts in the butt. Deal with that!!!!

Comment

• Floyd's 85 vs Pacquiao's 56.......

50/50!!!

Comment

• wheres jabs dont count, check hooks, spoon, etc. you know the haters of facts and logic.

Comment

• isnt forbes the same people that had young joc on the highest rapper list at 25 mill

hahaha at some of you guys taking their word as gosple

fact is manny made more money from endorsments than maywether

and how much of thjat money is mayweather donating to the church ?

i bet its zero

but on the other hand i bet he donates 1 mill or more on strippers and drugs

maywethaer needs to find religion like i did
          Last edited by treason1; 06-19-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            It means that Manny Pacquiao did not make more than Floyd Mayweather. Deal with it.
            But if Manny did earn more I'm sure it wouldn't mean that Manny should ask for more than 50% right? For Floyd fans, it only counts starting ...... NOW!! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
              the funny thing i noticed was floyd had zero endourcements
              he is a ok fighter but no one wants to be accociated with a man that made racist statmenats and beat his mother of his children and hangs around a vilolent notorious drug dealer named 50 cents
              mannys endourcements dwarfs mayweathers

Comment

• I see treason1 has become the new check_hooks.

Big shoes to fill buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  Mayweather is the HIGHEST PAID athlete & yet he is the ONLY 1 in the top 10 list without any endorsements!! That just shows that he DOESN'T NEED Pacquiao or anybody else!!
                  No. He needs a well known fighters to dance or fight in cinco de mayo to earn that kind of money. Floyd against Clottey or Bradley. The ppv would be less than 100k.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                    No. He needs a well known fighters to dance or fight in cinco de mayo to earn that kind of money. Floyd against Clottey or Bradley. The ppv would be less than 100k.
                    add this guy to the list of diehard manny fans that cancelled the forbes subscription they ordered when forbes named manny as the 32nd most powerful athlete last month.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Wonder why Floyd doesn't seek out big time endorsement deals... Seems like he could add about 50% revenue to his income a year by doing so.
                      do you think many people would want him to promote their product after all the crap he has done (beat his gf, problems with the IRS, racial and ****phobic slurs)... I love Floyd but I wouldnt want my product being related to him unless it was an urban type product such as clothing... he has the looks and the smile to be twice as big as he is now. But it might be a little to late now that he is on the backend of his career....

Comment

Working...
                      X