Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - Bradley "I never said I couldn't beat the guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley, nobody cares what you did or didnt say. 98% of boxing experts said you didnt beat the guy. Thats all anyone cares about. We understand all you care about is the 2 judges and thats fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Since your having trouble reading I'll make this nice a short for you..Bradley has the W..Deal with it ya lil girl..

I did have Pac winning by 3 points the night of..While I was drinking had people talking and having a fight party in my house...But while sober and focus,imo clear win for Bradley..Go cry about it and wish for Bradley down fall,fuccking clownshoe...
      I'm having trouble reading only because you're practically god-damned illiterate. 'Clear win for Bradley', rofl. Get the **** out of here. It sounds like while you were drinking, talking, and partying, somehow that made your ****ed up mental state more coherent.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        I'm having trouble reading only because you're practically god-damned illiterate. 'Clear win for Bradley', rofl. Get the **** out of here. It sounds like while you were drinking, talking, and partying, somehow that made your ****ed up mental state more coherent.
        The very few people on the earth who think bradley won only have him winning by 2 rounds at most. The millions of people who think Pac won easy have Pac having won by 2 rounds at the very least and 11 rounds at the most.

So whatever way you look at it its looking its obvious.

Comment

Never mind who you wanted to win. You need to be honest about who really did win.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Yet you understand everything I write..Strange..Get some tissue and clean the tears from ya eyes son...

Comment

I love reading these debates: Streetwaves TKO over Rome-by-KO in the 5th

Comment

To me he genuinely feels he won the fight and that's actually conceivable, whether Pacquiao wants to the avenge the lose or not is up to him, but fact is the fight could have gone either way and Bradley got the decision. Many are gonna have to learn to accept that. It's like Mares-Perez 1, I thought Mares won but it was insanely close so I couldn't argue the draw, I thought Hopkins beat Calzaghe but it was insanely close so I couldn't argue the decision.

This fight was extremely close and because of Pacquiao's overwhelming fan base/ iconic-status many want to lean towards popular opinion as oppose to analyzing the fight. Bradley to me clearly won rounds 1,2,10,11,12, Lampley replayed the 7th round without commentary and many leaned towards Bradley in winning that round. For those who think it's inconceivable to score the fight for Bradley...you simply need to learn how to score, I'm sorry but that's the truth.
                Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 06-18-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
                  I love reading these debates: Streetwaves TKO over Rome-by-KO in the 5th
                  And The New!!!!That is all I have to say...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    To me he genuinely feels he won the fight and that's actually conceivable, whether Pacquiao wants to the avenge the lose or not is up to him, but fact is the fight could have gone either way and Bradley got the decision. Many are gonna have to learn to accept that. It's like Mares-Perez 1, I thought Mares won but it was insanely close so I couldn't argue the draw, I thought Hopkins beat Calzaghe but it was insanely close so I couldn't argue the decision.

This fight was extremely close and because of Pacquiao's overwhelming fan base/ iconic-status many want to learn towards popular opinion as oppose to analyzing the fight. Bradley to me clearly won rounds 1,2,10,11,12, Lampley replayed the 7th round without commentary and many leaned towards Bradley in winning that round. For those who think it's inconceivable to score the fight for Bradley...you simply need to learn how to score, I'm sorry but that's the truth.
                    Preach brother...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      The very few people on the earth who think bradley won only have him winning by 2 rounds at most. The millions of people who think Pac won easy have Pac having won by 2 rounds at the very least and 11 rounds at the most.

So whatever way you look at it its looking its obvious.
                      The very few people who had TB winning, are floyd fans. Even Bradleys own fans dont think he won.

Comment

Working...
                      X