Video - Bradley "I never said I couldn't beat the guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - Bradley "I never said I couldn't beat the guy"

More Bradley Interviews:

Last edited by EdMon917; 06-18-2012, 05:06 AM.

Bradley seems real angry now, as everyone thought he lost the fight. So is being spiteful and sarcastic with him pretending to think he beat Pac. Not a gentleman, and showing his true colours where is the humbleness and greatfulness hiding?

YOu was running from Pac thats why you aint hurt, but werent punching Pac with anything meaningful back. Your definately more hurt than Pac thats for sure.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-18-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post

More Bradley Interviews:

Wow they running from the rematch...LMAO,I was thinking the same thing..

Comment

Good **** from Bradley. I got Bradley again if Pacquiao ever wants to set straight this "robbery".

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post

More Bradley Interviews:

Bradley please shut your mouth you lost go hide somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Wow they running from the rematch...LMAO,I was thinking the same thing..
            Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Good **** from Bradley. I got Bradley again if Pacquiao ever wants to set straight this "robbery".
            Useful idiots for Bob Arum.

Comment

There were more people breaking into Alex Ariza's hotel room to steal the contract than were there to celebrate Tim Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                Useful idiots for Bob Arum.
                Jeez are you still butthurt..Here's an idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Jeez are you still butthurt..Here's an idea...
                  lol, you're the one making troll threads because your baby boy lost and now everyone thinks he's a joke. I like Bradley, but he got embarrassed and now he's acting like a little biyatch because he knows if he doesn't get that rematch, he's screwed and everyone will just forget about him.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    lol, you're the one making troll threads because your baby boy lost and now everyone thinks he's a joke. I like Bradley, but he got embarrassed and now he's acting like a little biyatch because he knows if he doesn't get that rematch, he's screwed and everyone will just forget about him.
                    LMAO,you like Bradley!!!Oh boy the rest of your post can't be taking serious when you lie right off the back...You do not like Bradley and you did not think he would even be competitive..I have not made one thread on if Bradley won or lost(fuccking moron)..It is you who at every turn is complaining about Bradley winning a much deserved decision..

Bradley was not embarrassed,embarrassed was Cotto who was straight azz raped by Pac for 11 rds..Embarrassed was Khan being KO'd in the matter of secs or Clottey who held his hands in front of his face and refused to engage..My man I'm a troll but then you turn around and say dumb shhit like this..It's clear how butthurt you really are..Sad..

Comment

Working...
                    X