No announcement yet.

Video - Bradley "I never said I couldn't beat the guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    LMAO,you like Bradley!!!Oh boy the rest of your post can't be taking serious when you lie right off the back...You do not like Bradley and you did not think he would even be competitive..I have not made one thread on if Bradley won or lost(fuccking moron)..It is you who at every turn is complaining about Bradley winning a much deserved decision..

Bradley was not embarrassed,embarrassed was Cotto who was straight azz raped by Pac for 11 rds..Embarrassed was Khan being KO'd in the matter of secs or Clottey who held his hands in front of his face and refused to engage..My man I'm a troll but then you turn around and say dumb shhit like this..It's clear how butthurt you really are..Sad..
    Bradley...was competitive? Trololol.

If we are talking avout bradley vs. Air, then sure, he beat the air up pretty good. Cotto was alot more competitive with pac, and actually landed better leather on pac than bradley did, a younger pac at that.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      Bradley...was competitive? Trololol.

If we are talking avout bradley vs. Air, then sure, he beat the air up pretty good. Cotto was alot more competitive with pac, and actually landed better leather on pac than bradley did, a younger pac at that.
      The Cotto that ran from Pac,where Pac had to turn to the ref to say I don't think he wants anymore..LMAO..Oh God..

This guy??You can't be serious...

Comment

You can post all the biased highlights you want, ive seen the fight numerous times and it wont change anything. Cotto did more against pac in the first 6 rounds than bradley did in the entire fight. And the kicker is, the success cotto had against pac was becauase he outfought pac, as opposed to bradley who only had success when pac wouldnt do anything. And keep in mind, cotto fought a younger, better version on pac. He actually fought all three minutes of every round.

Comment

The Cotto that ran from Pac,where Pac had to turn to the ref to say I don't think he wants anymore..LMAO..Oh God..

Clottey and Mosley survived the whole fight versus Pacquiao, does that mean they did better than Cotto? GTFO man you know nothing about boxing. Cotto did more damage and more impressive work against prime Pacquiao in six rounds than Bradley did the whole night against a Pacquiao that was visibly no longer in his prime.
          Last edited by samouraï; 06-18-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

What is the lesson in the outcome of the Pac vs Bradley fight???

What the judges say .... goes

Doesn't matter if a million people thought Pac won, doesn't matter what Promoters say, doesn't matter what sanctioning organizations say, doesn't matter how many polls are taken by HBO, nor the outcome ..........

All that really matters is who the judges say won the fight.

Bottom line if ever there was one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                Clottey and Mosley survived the whole fight versus Pacquiao, does that mean they did better than Cotto? GTFO man you know nothing about boxing. Cotto did more damage and more impressive work against prime Pacquiao in six rounds than Bradley did the whole night against a Pacquiao that was visibly no longer in his prime.
                Mosley and Clottey survived,but they did not win..Neither did Cotto..Bradley won and out fought Pac..Deal with it,stop being so azzhurt bro..

So your saying Cotto who was dropped twice in the 2end rd did more damage then Bradley??This guy say's I don't know nothing about Boxing,LMFAO...Ok..

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Doesn't matter if a million people thought Pac won, doesn't matter what Promoters say, doesn't matter what sanctioning organizations say, doesn't matter how many polls are taken by HBO, nor the outcome ..........

This^^^but azz hurt fans won't understand this fact...

Comment

bradley should do the hounarable thing and give manny back his belt

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Yeah so next time if one of your favorite boxers was robbed in one sided victory you don't complain because all that really matters is who the judges say won the fight, ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X