No announcement yet.

Video - Bradley "I never said I couldn't beat the guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    LMAO,you like Bradley!!!Oh boy the rest of your post can't be taking serious when you lie right off the back...You do not like Bradley and you did not think he would even be competitive..I have not made one thread on if Bradley won or lost(fuccking moron)..It is you who at every turn is complaining about Bradley winning a much deserved decision..

Bradley was not embarrassed,embarrassed was Cotto who was straight azz raped by Pac for 11 rds..Embarrassed was Khan being KO'd in the matter of secs or Clottey who held his hands in front of his face and refused to engage..My man I'm a troll but then you turn around and say dumb shhit like this..It's clear how butthurt you really are..Sad..
    Let me see if I can explain this so you'll understand. It will be a near-impossible task, but I'll try.

Bradley gets his big break and the chance to fight Pacquiao and prove himself. He gets hyped up as the fight approaches. Suddenly, upset is in the air and if Bradley can pull it off, he literally becomes a star overnight.

Instead, 99% of the world sees him get his ass kicked. Even those who either picked Bradley or at least thought he had a good chance change their minds. Instead of being seen as a legitimate threat, in retrospect most people now think that they were wrong, and that 147 isn't well-suited to him and at best he's a solid B or B+ fighter. He still gets respect for hanging in there with Pacquiao and not getting KO'd.

But what happened? Despite it unfolding like that, Bradley actually gets the decision. This is actually the worst possible outcome for Bradley given the circumstances. Now everyone is too occupied talking about what a robbery it was to even give Bradley respect for hanging in their with Pacquiao. They don't even want to see the rematch.

If Bradley had won, he would have been a star. If he lost but hung in there, he'd get respect. Instead, he lost but won the decision. Everyone sees him as an illegitimate champion.

There's a reason the person most desperate for this rematch is Timothy Bradley. Not only is the rematch Bradley's biggest money opportunity, it's also his only chance at redeeming himself. If he doesn't get the rematch, he could very well be largely forgotten about. Pacquiao will go on seen by the world as the true winner, and will continue his career as if it never happened.

Do I like Bradley? I said so many times leading up to the fight. And while I believed that he would make it very difficult for Manny (which he ended up not doing), I didn't think he could win. The difficult fight I thought he could make it didn't happen. I saw close to none of the things that I thought Bradley could do to give himself a shot. I attribute this to simply being outclassed. It's a lot easier to do what Bradley does against the likes of Abregu and Devon Alexander than it is Manny Pacquiao, period.

Are you a troll? **** yes. Your other thread was a classic example of a troll thread. You asked the obvious bait-troll-question of why Bradley's trainer wasn't getting mad respect for Timmy B's glorious effort. Why? You know that the whole world thinks Timmy B got demolished. You wanted a reaction because you're a troll. Now GTFO, and stop being a useful idiot for Bob Arum and promoting a Bradley rematch fight for him. Don't you know that's what he wants? He wants people to be stupid enough to buy that fight. Thanks for helping him continue to ruin the sport.

Comment

Bradley better just shut his mouth or if he can't shut it, then it would be much better if he admit to the world he really did lost. People will respect him more and give him props rather than trying to protect the farce that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        There's a reason the person most desperate for this rematch is Timothy Bradley. Not only is the rematch Bradley's biggest money opportunity, it's also his only chance at redeeming himself. If he doesn't get the rematch, he could very well be largely forgotten about. Pacquiao will go on seen by the world as the true winner, and will continue his career as if it never happened.

]
        The problem with bradley is, if he dont fight Pac next, whoever Brads next opponents is will see Bradley as an imposter and not champ, they know Pac beat him.
        So it would be hard for Bradleys opponent to take Tim seriously. Theyd rather be fighting Pac, the real champ, rather than imposter bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          The problem with bradley is, if he dont fight Pac next, whoever Brads next opponents is will see Bradley as an imposter and not champ, they know Pac beat him.
          So it would be hard for Bradleys opponent to take Tim seriously. Theyd rather be fighting Pac, the real champ, rather than imposter bradley.
          no I think we all are over it now not you obviously but most are and Bradley is famous now he will easily make 2+ million in his nexts fight

Comment

Let me see if I can explain this so you'll understand. It will be a near-impossible task, but I'll try.

Bradley gets his big break and the chance to fight Pacquiao and prove himself. He gets hyped up as the fight approaches. Suddenly, upset is in the air and if Bradley can pull it off, he literally becomes a star overnight.

Instead, 99% of the world sees him get his ass kicked. Even those who either picked Bradley or at least thought he had a good chance change their minds. Instead of being seen as a legitimate threat, in retrospect most people now think that they were wrong, and that 147 isn't well-suited to him and at best he's a solid B or B+ fighter. He still gets respect for hanging in there with Pacquiao and not getting KO'd.

But what happened? Despite it unfolding like that, Bradley actually gets the decision. This is actually the worst possible outcome for Bradley given the circumstances. Now everyone is too occupied talking about what a robbery it was to even give Bradley respect for hanging in their with Pacquiao. They don't even want to see the rematch.

If Bradley had won, he would have been a star. If he lost but hung in there, he'd get respect. Instead, he lost but won the decision. Everyone sees him as an illegitimate champion.

Do I like Bradley? I said so many times leading up to the fight. And while I believed that he would make it very difficult for Manny (which he ended up not doing), I didn't think he could win. The difficult fight I thought he could make it didn't happen. I saw close to none of the things that I thought Bradley could do to give himself a shot. I attribute this to simply being outclassed. It's a lot easier to do what Bradley does against the likes of Abregu and Devon Alexander than it is Manny Pacquiao, period.

Are you a troll? **** yes. Your other thread was a classic example of a troll thread. You asked the obvious bait-troll-question of why Bradley's trainer wasn't getting mad respect for Timmy B's glorious effort. Why? You know that the whole world thinks Timmy B got demolished. You wanted a reaction because you're a troll. Now GTFO, and stop being a useful idiot for Bob Arum and promoting a Bradley rematch fight for him. Don't you know that's what he wants? He wants people to be stupid enough to buy that fight. Thanks for helping him continue to ruin the sport.
            LMAO,oh boy,I've never seen such a long post that makes no sense and says a whole lot of nothing...Bradley is the Champ and believe me will be viewed as such..You say Bradley was outclassed..Yet 3 professional judges disagree with you,even the one that had the fight for Pac..Its clear as day that you don't like Bradley dude,not hard to see..

I was not baiting anyone with any thread,the question was legit..Why is Diaz not getting any credit??Forget Bradleys win,he kept Bradley focus and motivated his through his injury..He also let him know that he needed to win the last rd to win the fight..Which he was right about again..But like a butthurt azzhole you can't see any of these things..You aalso believe Bradley was outclassed which is also a bunch of bullshhit..Grow up my man,and stop being so butthurt..Bradley is the winner and still undefeated deal with it..

Oh and Bradley wantsto prove the doubters(like ya self)wrong that's why he wants the rematch..Funny how Pac and his handlers are the ones who don't want it..But I thought he outclassed Bradley??Why would he not take the fight??Cause he knows that's not the case...

Comment

LMAO,oh boy,I've never seen such a long post that makes no sense and says a whole lot of nothing...Bradley is the Champ and believe me will be viewed as such..
              When? By whom? Show me a link to one well-known boxer who says Bradley won the fight, and I'll give you links to ten more who say the opposite.

You say Bradley was outclassed..Yet 3 professional judges disagree with you,even the one that had the fight for Pac..Its clear as day that you don't like Bradley dude,not hard to see..
              Oh, the professional judges bull**** again? According to you then, not only is this not a robbery, but robberies ain't even possible because judges are professionals. SMFH, god damn.

Plus, of course you miss my entire point (this is getting old). It doesn't matter if I say Bradley was outclassed. What does matter is that 90%+ of the world (including the boxing world) agrees. It doesn't even matter if they're all wrong, the point remains the same: Bradley will not be taken seriously as a legit champion. Period.

I was not baiting anyone with any thread,the question was legit..Why is Diaz not getting any credit??Forget Bradleys win,he kept Bradley focus and motivated his through his injury..He also let him know that he needed to win the last rd to win the fight..Which he was right about again..But like a butthurt azzhole you can't see any of these things..You aalso believe Bradley was outclassed which is also a bunch of bullshhit..Grow up my man,and stop being so butthurt..Bradley is the winner and still undefeated deal with it..
              Wow, what did you expect Diaz to do, just sit there and cry with Bradley? Of course he tried to get him back in the fight. My god, major facepalm at you.

Oh and Bradley wantsto prove the doubters(like ya self)wrong that's why he wants the rematch..Funny how Pac and his handlers are the ones who don't want it..But I thought he outclassed Bradley??Why would he not take the fight??Cause he knows that's not the case...
              Why would someone who just thoroughly outclassed another fighter but got robbed want to fight again, when everyone already agrees that it's not necessary? Dude, I don't even know how you pull up your pants by yourself in the morning without help.

Again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
              Way to support Bob Arum and the slow death of boxing. Go watch WWE.
              Last edited by samouraļ; 06-18-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

When? By whom? Show me a link to one well-known boxer who says Bradley won the fight, and I'll give you links to ten more who say the opposite.

Oh, the professional judges bull**** again? According to you then, not only is this not a robbery, but robberies ain't even possible because judges are professionals. SMFH, god damn.

Plus, of course you miss my entire point (this is getting old). It doesn't matter if I say Bradley was outclassed. What does matter is that 90%+ of the world (including the boxing world) agrees. It doesn't even matter if they're all wrong, the point remains the same: Bradley will not be taken seriously as a legit champion. Period.

Wow, what did you expect Diaz to do, just sit there and cry with Bradley? Of course he tried to get him back in the fight. My god, major facepalm at you.

Why would someone who just thoroughly outclassed another fighter but got robbed want to fight again, when everyone already agrees that it's not necessary? Dude, I don't even know how you pull up your pants by yourself in the morning without help.

Again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
                Way to support Bob Arum and the slow death of boxing. Go watch WWE.
                LOL you won't give credit to anything that has to do with Bradley no surprise there..I can give a fucck if 99.99% of people believe Pac won the fight..The fact remains he did not win the fight..Bradley will be just fine and like I said he will be viewed by all(weather they like it or not)as the WBO WW Champ,there is noway around that(so go cry about it ya lil b!tch)..

Like I said Manny himself said respect the judges decision,if he don't like it he should fight the rematch and prove that he is better..Damn what everyone esle thinks he should do..He has to live with it..JMM was sure he won his fights with Pac,yet on paper he lost them so in turn he wanted a rematch..Like I said he should wanna prove it for himself..

Even if 90% or 98% believes he won,there are people who believes he lost..Guess what that argument is valid being the fact,in reality he lost the fight..I do believe robberies happen..But I don't believe this is one of um,this is the case of a bunch of fan boys being azz hurt..I remember when Ortiz and Peterson fought to a draw,many were calling robbery..Alexander vs Kotelnik,and Alexander Matts people were yelling robbery,Judah Matts they called robery..It seems to me when a popular fighter loses fans call robbery..Truth be told,none of those fights were robberies..Did I agree with all the decisions..No,but none were robberies..The closes one might have been Alexander Kotelnik..The word has lost its meaning around here imo...

Please stop with the boxing is dying oh boo hoo,pull ya skirt up son..Boxing is just fine..The right man won the fight,that's all to it...
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 06-18-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

LOL you won't give credit to anything that has to do with Bradley no surprise there..I can give a fucck if 99.99% of people believe Pac won the fight..The fact remains he did not win the fight..Bradley will be just fine and like I said he will be viewed by all(weather they like it or not)as the WBO WW Champ,there is noway around that(so go cry about it ya lil b!tch)..
                  Will you make some ****ing sense? How can 99.99% of people believe Pac won the fight and yet Bradley will be "viewed by all" as the legitimate WBO WW champ? I hate to break it to you biyatch but 0.01% ain't all the ****in people in the world. Sure, he has that title, but nobody takes that **** seriously. What don't you understand?

Like I said Manny himself said respect the judges decision,if he don't like it he should fight the rematch and prove that he is better..Damn what everyone esle thinks he should do..He has to live with it..JMM was sure he won his fights with Pac,yet on paper he lost them so in turn he wanted a rematch..Like I said he should wanna prove it for himself..
                  Manny doesn't need to prove himself though. 99.9% of people in the god-damned world believe he won, so what the **** don't you understand?

Even if 90% or 98% believes he won,there are people who believes he lost..Guess what that argument is valid being the fact,in reality he lost the fight..I do believe robberies happen..But I don't believe this is one of um,this is the case of a bunch of fan boys being azz hurt..I remember when Ortiz and Peterson fought to a draw,many were calling robbery..Alexander vs Kotelnik,and Alexander Matts people were yelling robbery,Judah Matts they called robery..It seems to me when a popular fighter loses fans call robbery..Truth be told,none of those fights were robberies..Did I agree with all the decisions..No,but none were robberies..The closes one might have been Alexander Kotelnik..The has lost its meaning around here imo...
                  I'm not going to argue with you about how much of a robbery this was or wasn't because it doesn't ****ing matter. The point is this: Bradley wants the rematch because nobody takes his win seriously, and he's at risk of being forgotten. Period. Manny doesn't want the rematch because everyone thinks he won. This isn't ****ing rocket science, guy.

Please stop with the boxing is dying oh boo hoo,pull ya skirt up son..Boxing is just fine..The right man won the fight,that's all to it...
                  LOL you dumb biyatch, do you think I forgot that you said you had Manny winning the fight? GTFO and get off Bradley's dick. You're an imbecile. Learn to type, I'm not responding to any more of these jumbled piles of **** you expect me to read.
                  Last edited by samouraļ; 06-18-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Nice to see Bradley getting some hometown support. It looks like he's finally getting a chance to enjoy his victory.

And lol @ the Pac stans

Comment

Will you make some ****ing sense? How can 99.99% of people believe Pac won the fight and yet Bradley will be "viewed by all" as the legitimate WBO WW champ? I hate to break it to you biyatch but 0.01% ain't all the ****in people in the world. Sure, he has that title, but nobody takes that **** seriously. What don't you understand?

Manny doesn't need to prove himself though. 99.9% of people in the god-damned world believe he won, so what the **** don't you understand?

I'm not going to argue with you about how much of a robbery this was or wasn't because it doesn't ****ing matter. The point is this: Bradley wants the rematch because nobody takes his win seriously, and he's at risk of being forgotten. Period. Manny doesn't want the rematch because everyone thinks he won. This isn't ****ing rocket science, guy.

LOL you dumb biyatch, do you think I forgot that you said you had Manny winning the fight? GTFO and get off Bradley's dick. You're an imbecile. Learn to type, I'm not responding to any more of these jumbled piles of **** you expect me to read.
                      Since your having trouble reading I'll make this nice a short for you..Bradley has the W..Deal with it ya lil girl..

I did have Pac winning by 3 points the night of..While I was drinking had people talking and having a fight party in my house...But while sober and focus,imo clear win for Bradley..Go cry about it and wish for Bradley down fall,fuccking clownshoe...

Comment

Working...
                      X