Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Bradley Would Be Tailor Made For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=tlarry;12256165]That's why Manny pounded him winning 10 of 12 rounds. Come on man! None of the 3 judges had Manny winning 10 of 12 rounds. That's 3 different professional judging views and none scored it anywhere close to 10 round for Pacquiao. The fight was much closer than you think I you watch it with your eyes and not your ears. Oh and please remember that the only judge that scored the fight for Manny(Jerry Roth) was the same judge that gave Rios the 116-112 win over Abril. Had he not been paid, as he most likely was, It would've been a unanimous decision for Bradley. Remember Rios is a TopRank fighter also.

Comment

Mayweather Sr., you always say everyone is tailormade for your son, so don't repeat it over and over again.
      Last edited by ChewLeather; 06-18-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Pac-Bradley Immediate Rematch doesn't make sense since 90% percent of the viewers thought Pacquiao won the fight convincingly.....
        From business point of view it looks like it's a hard sell~~~ It up to Arum!

Mayweather-Bradley is not a bad idea!

Pac-Marquez IV is not not bad as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Bradley has a chance against 35 year old post jail Floyd. I would pay for it. The Pac performance was not the best of Bradley. I really do believe he hurt both of his legs in the Pac fight and it hurt his performance.
          Are you serious? Bradley had some pretty good foot work to me, to say he was in a wheel chair after the fight. I'm sure he hurt it but I don't think it was that serious. My opinion of the fight is, PAC won but it was obviously a set up for PAC to take the lost. Larry merchant also made a good point on PAC religion in vegas. They could probably be on bad terms, I don't know but who ever PAC and Tim fight next will answer everyone questions about the bad decision

Comment

Reality: Not gonna happen!!! Bob Arum New Cash Cow will never fight Floyd at this time..NOPE!

Comment

Originally posted by ChewLeather View Post
              Mayweather Sr., you always say everyone is tailormade for your son, so don't repeat it over and over again.
              dont clickon the article again... wouldnt that be easier?

Comment

Waiting for the PAC-tards to say Floyd is so scared of Bradley now.

Comment

Bradley =>Top Rank => Bob Arum

Floyd will never fight a Bob Arum fighter NEVER

Comment

[QUOTE=DhymezFMJFan;12256399]
                    Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                    That's why Manny pounded him winning 10 of 12 rounds. Come on man! None of the 3 judges had Manny winning 10 of 12 rounds. That's 3 different professional judging views and none scored it anywhere close to 10 round for Pacquiao. The fight was much closer than you think I you watch it with your eyes and not your ears. Oh and please remember that the only judge that scored the fight for Manny(Jerry Roth) was the same judge that gave Rios the 116-112 win over Abril. Had he not been paid, as he most likely was, It would've been a unanimous decision for Bradley. Remember Rios is a TopRank fighter also.
                    As much as I hate Slippery Bob, Im not about to start thinking my favorite sport is nothing but corruption and dishonesty. It was a bad decision, so what?? we all know who won in both of those fights. Doesnt change my view on the mayweather vs manny fight at all. Bradley might of gotten the "W" but it doesn change anything other than the record books... Yes it makes financial sense for Bob to want bradley to win, but not much!!! Are you gonna pay to watch him fight anyone other than manny, floyd or khan? I sure as hell wont...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather Sr., the father and former trainer of Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs), doesn't see the new WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) being a obstacle for his son. Last Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Bradley won a controversial twelve round split decision over Mayweather's rival, Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      It would be a boring fight 12 rounds to 0 Floyd UD

Comment

Working...
                      X