Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Bradley Would Be Tailor Made For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks for Bradley that even Mayweather SR is saying Pac won.

Comment

Bradley has a chance against 35 year old post jail Floyd. I would pay for it. The Pac performance was not the best of Bradley. I really do believe he hurt both of his legs in the Pac fight and it hurt his performance.

Comment

I like Floyd, but daddy day is going to pop's head. If Floyd is so good, and I think he is too, hunt bigger game. Why even mention Bradley? What about Canelo?

Comment

Floyd won't fight Bradley because he's on Top Rank. I mean if Top Rank wants to work with Golden Boy why not just make Mayweather vs Pacquiao then? So I don't think it's going to happen.

Comment

Bradley Was Tailor Made For Pacquiao Too; Hence The Beatdown!

That's why Manny pounded him winning 10 of 12 rounds. Bradley not only can't beat Manny or Floyd, but Bradley also can't beat Marquez, Maidana, Khan, Cotto, Margarito, a 40 year old Shane Mosley, Ortiz, or Erik Morales!!!
            If Bradley thinks otherwise, line them up, and take them out!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              Wonder if Bradley will go to battle with FRAUD;
              or go into a Survival Mode, as with Pac???
              Survival mode lol , you better go watch it again , how come Pac ******s dont see anything ! fck me if Bradley can outbox Pac while standing in front of him do you have any clue what Floyd will do to him , you fellas are off in the head !

Comment

Jr. would be willing to die in the ring with Bradley. It's a different story with PAC though...health would come first.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Survival mode lol , you better go watch it again , how come Pac ******s dont see anything ! fck me if Bradley can outbox Pac while standing in front of him do you have any clue what Floyd will do to him , you fellas are off in the head !
                  What Floyd will do to him . Last I heard PAC could cripple the coward and he know you wouldn't pay for his bills.

Floyd: I'm a coward but a rich coward.

Comment

I have no interest in seeing Mayweather-Bradley. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Bradley take a fight at 140 against someone like Rios or Alvarado late in the year, and than decide to either stay at 140 or move to 147 for good.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      What Floyd will do to him . Last I heard PAC could cripple the coward and he know you wouldn't pay for his bills.

Floyd: I'm a coward but a rich coward.
                      Pac is a hype job you ****** , how many crap fights before you wake lol , Mannys CWs have caught up , no more draining no more monster lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X