Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where's all the outrage on judging now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's okay to blame the judges on a case to case basis. After all, they're the ones who scored the outcome. Idiots say Pacman got a gift decision in the JMM3 and Pac haters and idiots were blaming Pacman, not the judges. Bradley got a gift decision and normal human beings were blaming the judges, not Bradley. Huge difference between normal human beings vs idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      It's okay to blame the judges on a case to case basis. After all, they're the ones who scored the outcome. Idiots say Pacman got a gift decision in the JMM3 and Pac haters and idiots were blaming Pacman, not the judges. Bradley got a gift decision and normal human beings were blaming the judges, not Bradley. Huge difference between normal human beings vs idiots.
      Because the first thing people think of when they think of Pacquiao fans is "normal human beings."

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        There's been a lot of whining and b1tching from a few people about Adamek-Chambers, but most people scored it for Adamek.

Boxingscene: 115-113 Adamek
        Boxing Insider: 115-114 Adamek
        East Side Boxing: 115-113 Adamek
        PolSat: 116-112 Adamek

The 116-112 scorecards were fine. Obviously that one scorecard, the 119-109 was too wide, but it didn't affect the outcome of the fight.
        That's my only problem. I don't see a problem with the 116-112 going to Adamek as that's probable.... but the 119-109 isn't even logical.
        Even if it didn't affect the outcome of the fight, something should be done with that little P.O.S.
        Why should there have to be a high profile fight before anything is done about it?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Because the first thing people think of when they think of Pacquiao fans is "normal human beings."
          Yes, normal human beings blame the judges, not the boxer. Normal human beings blame the judges, not Bradley. Idiots blame Pac in the JMM3, not the judges. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
            I watched the first 8 rounds of this fight and I gave chambers only the 7th. I scored the first 3 rounds a draw and the rest were adamek rounds. Chambers didnt do nothing. commentary was a joke. I will finish watching it tomorrow

Come on if you're scoring 3 rounds in a row a draw then you clearly don't know how to score a fight.
            Adamek was getting outboxed by Chambers who only had one hand for most part.
            In those first 3 rounds I believe Chambers not only more than doubled his punch output but landed the harder, cleaner shots so how can you give those rounds a draw?

Comment

I thought it was a close fight Chambers edged it for me but it was not a robbery.

Comment

It was a very close fight, but a simply bogus decision.

Even the 116-112 were way too wide

Comment

Lets not lie, the 116-112 scorecards was atrocious as well but seeing as you are a big Adamek fan you'll disagree.

He did not win this fight at all, let alone by 4 or 11 rounds.

You say you are fed up of these bull**** decisions so why praise them because it suits you?
                  Why not be a man admit your fighter got thoroughly outboxed by a one handed cruiserweight after a year lay off?

Comment

This was targeted at the one judge, not the decision as a whole.

Comment

People are only outraged when it happens to their idol.

Comment

Working...
                      X