• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post

Which one is it Timmy?
    Yah I wonder how he really feels?

Comment

If Bradley think he can beat Mayweather and he lost to Pac, what makes him think that Mayweather can beat Pac? Is he mad cause theyre not giving him a rematch which will give him another big payday?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        For all the trolls
        this isnt directed to the TS...its to bradley...stfu u idiot u got ur a55 beat by pac and u havent even fought Floyd to even make a comparison...

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
          this isnt directed to the TS...its to bradley...stfu u idiot u got ur a55 beat by pac and u havent even fought Floyd to even make a comparison...
          You didn't have to put that bit Pacquiao could never beat my ass

Comment

Which one is it Timmy?
            He said the same thing in both videos?

Mayweather will never stop him

Mayweather will beat him easy work

It'll be like the Marquez fight

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              He said the same thing in both videos?

Mayweather will never stop him

Mayweather will beat him easy work

It'll be like the Marquez fight
              0:06 "Mayweather will never beat him" right before saying that

Comment

Originally posted by billw84 View Post
                0:06 "Mayweather will never beat him" right before saying that
                "Mayweather will beat him"

Try fitting a "never" in there..

Comment

Which one is it Timmy?
                  sound like he says floyd would beat him but he will never stop him,funny how who ever made the vid tried to make it seem like bradley says floyd wouldn't win

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    sound like he says floyd would beat him but he will never stop him,funny how who ever made the vid tried to make it seem like bradley says floyd wouldn't win
                    Along with all the delusional trolls who are so desperate, they NEED to hear a boxer to say that Pacquiao could beat Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      Let me try to simplify. Making your opponent miss does score points. I'll say it again for you, defense is 1 of the criteria used to judge a pro fight. That's not an opinion for you to disagree with, it's a fact. Hitting your opponent more than you're being hit also scores points, obviously.
                      Right, so making your opponent miss won't win you a round (which is the point in a fight) unless you're hitting your opponent more than you're being hit.

Either way it's the same conclusion, it's not good policy for a fighter to stand in front of Pacquiao.

My point to you is simply that you're wrong saying that a fighter cant stand in front of Pacquiao. Bradley and Marquez had success standing in front of Pacquiao. They were both able to make him miss while standing right in front of him. That's something that you can't refute regardless of who you think won either of those fights.
                      Bradley did not have success standing in front of Pacquiao, Bradley had success when he moved around in the later rounds. He got his **** pushed in standing in front of Pacquiao and Marquez took 3 fights to finally beat Pacquiao (yes Marquez won but Pac got the decision) and he still ended up getting hit more.

You keep saying "if you stand in front of Pacquiao you're goin to hit", well if you participate in a pro fight that doesn't end in a quick KO you're going to get hit. Of course you're going to get hit fighting Pacquiao, you're not saying anything there. The question is can Mayweather have success standing in front of Pacquiao, and the answer is yes it's possible for him to have some success.
                      It's possible the sky will fall in too but it's not bloody likely is it. Mayweather's best bet would be to move around but he can't do that any more, just like RJJ lost his mobility so has Mayweather.

1) You're obviously delusional, Bradley did not lose. You're entitled to disagree with the decision all you like, but trying to deny reality makes you look crazy.

2)Mayweather would be the favorite based on who people would bet their hard earned money on. You sound silly. Bradley is just as much of an American as Mayweather is, yet He was a huge underdog to Pacquiao.

3)Youre too emotionally invested man. You're starting to sound like a lot ifthe ignorant clowns who took to twitter after the fight bashing Bradley. You're not inside Bradley's head, you're in no position to psychoanalyze him and explain why he said what he said. Look, I personally feel that Pacquiao won the fight too but he didn't dominate Bradley like you want to claim. Neither fighter impressed me all that much and I think that Bradley is only stating the obvious. I'm sorry that hurts your feelings but you need to man up.
                      1. He got the decision but he lost the fight. If you don't think a fighter can lose despite getting the decision then ask Chris Eubank, he'll tell you how he lost to Michael Watson the first time but got the decision.

2. Which people? because people in the Phillipines won't be betting on Mayweather. If you're talking about Americans, then yeah but that's precisely my point.

3. I am a Bradley fan, I think he can win the rematch but it's clear he's gone defensive over the robbery and has now started to down talk Pacquiao. His reaction to the whole thing has been delusional and disappointing (kind of like the personal insults you insist on resorting to :-) ).
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 06-17-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X