Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Decisions a Game Eddie Chambers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 119-109 score was a tad crazy. With that said, Chambers speed was never a factor and Adamek simply outworked him, especially in the championship rounds. And the announcement job of BJ had to be one the all time worst that I have ever heard. He thought that Chambers deserved a 10-8 for the 10th round. I almost fell on the floor when he made that incredibly ridiculous statement.

Comment

Clean and effective doesn't mean **** I see......

Comment

Whatever injury he had, he couldn't throw a left punch for the majority of the fight.

Comment

That was a robbery. Chambers pulled a muscle in his left arm in the very first round i seen when he looked at it and he never really threw the left hand after that and I STILL thought he won. Adamek might have been busier but he was throwing at gloves and air most of the fight against a guy with ONE ARM. And 119-110??? Who paid him off?

Comment

i can live with 116-112 because of activity rate. this is like that devon alexander fight from a few years ago. low % but doubled up the punch output. chambers landed more punches but threw only half as many as adamek. it just dissappointing cha,mbers hurt himself. i think it's more then a pulled muscle because he threw his left twice after round 3. he threw it once in round 9 & 12.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
              That was a robbery. Chambers pulled a muscle in his left arm in the very first round i seen when he looked at it and he never really threw the left hand after that and I STILL thought he won. Adamek might have been busier but he was throwing at gloves and air most of the fight against a guy with ONE ARM. And 119-110??? Who paid him off?
              Obviously that 119-110 judge was swayed by the crowd who was very pro-Adamek. Atrocious score card nonetheless and should be banned from judging.

Comment

adamek clearly won this fight, chambers only threw jabs.. to have chambers winning is almost as bad as having bradley over pacquaio.

Comment

I had Chambers winning with ONE ARM!!!

Comment

No outrage, nothing strange here. A black guy? Move along folks, nothing to see here. Lol.

Credit to Adamek though, 919 punches is insane for a HW. That is a crazy amount of volume. That's like prime Williams, Margarito, Pacquiao right there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Eddie just wasn't active enough, and was throwing one punch at a time.

116-112 is a good scorecard, but 119-109 is too wide.
                      Yet he landed more. 15% for adamek?

hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X