No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: After Lee Fight, Chavez Jr. Likely Headed to 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    What a coward! Ducks any competition from 147-160lbs... Where's he gonna run to @ 168lbs? I'm actually not mad he's moving up to 168lbs since the only way he has a shot at a title is through Froch or Ward. Froch annihilates him easily and Ward puts on a clinic. Martinez should be laughing his ass off!
    You can be sure that Martinez is NOT laughing, he'd crying.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      As soon as Sergio reads this he will be running as fast as he can back down to 154 to call out Welterweights.
      You have no damn shame in the fact that Junior has continously ducked Martinez and will now move out of the division and avoid him for the 3rd or 4th time. You need to go hide your dumba$$ head in the sand.

Comment

In all fairness it's always been the excuse when the competition lvl steps up for him... the coward started at 147lbs or did everyone forget about that?
        YOU might have "forgotten". Chavez 25th fight was his first welterweight fight. He started as a Junior lightweight 130 lbs. Didn't you read the article??

The lad is no coward; keyboard warriors are cowards. His very first fight ever, was his first professional fight. He's still learning. You seem to be keen to write on things about which
        you know.......nothing? No harm, but do a little research.

Since the Rubio fight, up until yesterday, everybody was saying that he was doing very well and was developing into a very tough, not great but good fighter. Astonishing how everybody jumps on a perceived weakness, like a bunch of pirhuanas.....or buzzards. Your kind doesn't have any independent thinking processes. Follow the leader......It only takes the first one to talk crap for everyone to jump on board.

If I wasn't a long-time boxing follower, I wouldn't even bother to read such low level belchings. And I don't mean just you. I think all you guys must have been "spring-cleaned" from a collection of oher sites.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          You have no damn shame in the fact that Junior has continously ducked Martinez and will now move out of the division and avoid him for the 3rd or 4th time. You need to go hide your dumba$$ head in the sand.
          I think Chavez is ducking Martinez but I bet he's right that Martinez will go to 154lbs if he can't get Chavez.

Comment

i don't know why people keep saying he's afraid of martinez when the wbc champ at 168 is andre ward who i think would be a tougher fight for chavez because not only is ward a skillful fighter,he's younger and bigger than martinez,will take chavez punches better than martinez would have,atleast ward is the same size or even bigger than chavez...to me ward is a bigger challenge than martinez would be

Comment

Very true... it's a damn shame. The WBC was the best strap until they started doing favors for every Mexican they can and the bull**** titles for the PPV stars. WBC 154lb diamond title for Pac @ 150lb. catch-weight against Margacheato when neither was ranked @ 154lbs. proved how pathetic the WBC is. By the way I have no problem with Mexicans as I prefer Spanish girls lol.
              I always understood that Mexicans are mostly Indian.

Comment

Nevermind, I guess I was right. F**k Chavez. I'd love for Ward, Froch, or Kessler to beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  I always understood that Mexicans are mostly Indian.
                  Actually it's both.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    YOU might have "forgotten". Chavez 25th fight was his first welterweight fight. He started as a Junior lightweight 130 lbs. Didn't you read the article??

The lad is no coward; keyboard warriors are cowards. His very first fight ever, was his first professional fight. He's still learning. You seem to be keen to write on things about which
                    you know.......nothing? No harm, but do a little research.

Since the Rubio fight, up until yesterday, everybody was saying that he was doing very well and was developing into a very tough, not great but good fighter. Astonishing how everybody jumps on a perceived weakness, like a bunch of pirhuanas.....or buzzards. Your kind doesn't have any independent thinking processes. Follow the leader......It only takes the first one to talk crap for everyone to jump on board.

If I wasn't a long-time boxing follower, I wouldn't even bother to read such low level belchings. And I don't mean just you. I think all you guys must have been "spring-cleaned" from a collection of oher sites.

Is all I see from these freaking lame ass post. Dude has 45 fights in his professional career and is a champion. Once he got gift wrapped that belt there is no more "learning" like you put it. So quit your *****ing because play time is over for old Jr.

Comment

He'll fight Kelly Pavlik in the fall, the Abraham-Stieglitz winner in the Spring, and than who knows. Not that those are bad fights, or that his fights with Zbik-Rubio-Lee are bad fights, it's that he straight up refused to fight Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X