Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: After Lee Fight, Chavez Jr. Likely Headed to 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez jr you f*^$n coward ,going to 168 to avoid sergio ..what a joke you are....you suck dude and get no props from me...i hope you get beat by lee

Comment

We all know who the real champ at 160 is anyways. Chavez is a certified joke at this point.

Comment

Avoiding Sergio. Not surprised. Expected move by the number one paper champ.

Comment

RIP Chavez Boxing career, once that happens.

Comment

sergio should move to 168 and follow his asss up there....but anyways lee is beating that ass tomm night!!!

Comment

Chavez jr and roach are a bunch of b i t c h e s

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                In all fairness he is having difficulties making weight.
                In all fairness it's always been the excuse when the competition lvl steps up for him... the coward started at 147lbs or did everyone forget about that?

Comment

Which top fighter at 168 does JCC JR beat?

I wouldnt mind seeing Chavez Jr fight Andre or Anthony Dirrell though

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Roach: After Lee Fight, Chavez Jr. Likely Headed to 168
                    As soon as Sergio reads this he will be running as fast as he can back down to 154 to call out Welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      Haha..... U don't think Jose would strip Ward and gift wrap it for Chavez???
                      Very true... it's a damn shame. The WBC was the best strap until they started doing favors for every Mexican they can and the bull**** titles for the PPV stars. WBC 154lb diamond title for Pac @ 150lb. catch-weight against Margacheato when neither was ranked @ 154lbs. proved how pathetic the WBC is. By the way I have no problem with Mexicans as I prefer Spanish girls lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X