No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Vinny Maddalone Finalzed For July 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    I don't know how many times I have to tell people, Fury just isn't that good.

I haven't seen Maddalone fight but don't be surprised if he beats Fury.
    I have seen him fight and Vinny isn't good enough to beat Fury,and that is why he is Tyson's next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      I am not sure the heavyweight division is as bad as everyone claims. In my opinion it is the fights within the division that suck. Let me try to explain. The problem is that, with the acceptation of Adamek and Chambers, the top fighters in the division make no effort to fight each other. They just keep fighting club type fighters while waiting around for an opportunity at a Klit brother. And no one could tell me if they managed to pull off some form of a Super 6 tournament in the heavyweight division that forced the top fighters to fight each other that it wouldn't generate some excitement.
      Yes. There a lot of interesting fights that could be made, but instead the promoters give us mismatches like Fury-Maddalone and Arreola-clubfighter.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 06-15-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        I have seen him fight and Vinny isn't good enough to beat Fury,and that is why he is Tyson's next opponent.
        At this stage, anyone who has shared a ring with decent opposition can potentially give Fury his first loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Yes. There a lot of interesting fights that could be made, but instead the promoters give us mismatches like Fury-Maddalone and Arreola-clubfighter.
          If the two of us can see it, why can't the majority of the fans on the forum also see it?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            At this stage, anyone who has shared a ring with decent opposition can potentially give Fury his first loss.
            The problem with Vinny is that anytime he has been in the ring with anything that even closely resembles a world class fighter he usually ends up out cold. To include Brian Minto not once but twice and a 78 year old Evander Holyfield, just kidding I think he is 58.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              He's a face forward brawler that likes to let his hands go. The problem is, he just isn't that good and his defense is blocking punches with his face. Should be easy work for Fury.

What a shit fight! Vinny is shot to pieces. Damn, the HW division sucks so bad!!
              There's a lot of good heavyweight action going on this year; more so, than in recent years past IMO. Liak-Jennings, Lawerence-Estrada, Vitali-Chisora, Adamek-Aquilera, Meehan-Walker, Povetkin-Huck, Price-Sexton/McDermott were all fun fights to watch, to name a few.

This weekend you got Adamek-Chambers, Jennings-Farrell and then in July Haye-Chisora, Price-Perez and Povetkin-Rahman.
              Last edited by BostonGuy; 06-15-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

The only excitement will be that someone leaves KO'ed, most likely Vinny.

He's too old, too slow, and too unskilled to win this fight. Only chance is to catch Tyson with a shot he doesn't see.

Comment

this fight will be interesting but fury should have no trouble with maddalone. i wonder what stance fury will start with? he's working on some things & he is only 23. i wouldn't mind seeing him fight audley harrison.

Comment

Maddalone was a solid opponent on here when Adamek fought him iirc? Adamek is as much of a joke as Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                      Maddalone was a solid opponent on here when Adamek fought him iirc? Adamek is as much of a joke as Fury.
                      The only problem with Adamek is his lack of size and power. As far as his record it speaks for itself and it is absolutely ridiculous to compare him to Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X