No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Reward for Robbery: BScene Pound-for-Pound Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wahahhahaha........

and stilllllll......no. 1....pound for found........

Manny "pacman" Pacquiao!

nyahahahaha.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Bull$h!t. If we're honest & keeping it real, then we should do just that. Not act fake & talk real.

The fact is that Floyd was in a competitive fight in Cotto's weight class & turned on the heat in the championship rounds.

Pacman by stark contrast started quickly against an injured Bradley & was outfought in the championship rounds after last years biggest robbery. BS pfp rankings are clearly biased towards him.
      Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Dude, that's a moral victory lol

You get rewarded for "winning" a fight, by moving up like everyone else does when they win; not by staying where you've already been at lol

Again, according to Cliff, Manny was rewarded in this week's rankings for winning the fight. If he wasn't rewarded for winning, then Mayweather would be #1.

If Marquez was rewarded for winning, he would've been #2 behind Mayweather.

That's what you call a moral victory.

Whoever made the rankings following the JMM-Pac fight essentially gave Marquez a pat on the back and told him "thanks, but no thanks. Now go kick rocks kid, scram" lol
      I had Pac narrowly beating JMM. If I had scored him losing, he would have dropped then. I didnt and nothing happened since to change it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Bull$h!t. If we're honest & keeping it real, then we should do just that. Not act fake & talk real.

The fact is that Floyd was in a competitive fight in Cotto's weight class & turned on the heat in the championship rounds.

Pacman by stark contrast started quickly against an injured Bradley & was outfought in the championship rounds after last years biggest robbery. BS pfp rankings are clearly biased towards him.
        completely true but be careful i got banned for 2 weeks for saying they were biased towards pac. no bull.

Comment

• Must be good being one of these type of writers, where you dont have to defend anything you write.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Must be good being one of these type of writers, where you dont have to defend anything you write.
            If thats a comment at me, I posted two back. Also commented many times prior to the list going up. NEVER have a problem responding to the readers here.

Comment

• Cliff's a good guy. I've had many conversations with him.

We may not always agree, but he's e-cool with me.

Comment

• Cliff's a good writer. One of my favourites.

I don't agree with his list entirely but it's just his opinion at the end of the day. That's all P4P lists are.

By the way Cliff, I've yet to tell you how happy I was that you included Harold Johnson in the Top 10 for his era in those articles you did for The Ring Magazine.

Did I influence you at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Cliff's a good writer. One of my favourites.

I don't agree with his list entirely but it's just his opinion at the end of the day. That's all P4P lists are.

By the way Cliff, I've yet to tell you how happy I was that you included Harold Johnson in the Top 10 for his era in those articles you did for The Ring Magazine.

Did I influence you at all?
                  Nah. I know Johnson all good anyways. And thanks.

Comment

• Good list, cliff.

Just noticed that the average age of your top 10 list is 32.4 years.

The range of the oldest and the youngest is 12 years, JMM being the oldest at 38 and chemito being the youngest at 26.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      Good list, cliff.

Just noticed that the average age of your top 10 list is 32.4 years.

The range of the oldest and the youngest is 12 years, JMM being the oldest at 38 and chemito being the youngest at 26.
                      It's crazy how young Moreno is.

He has a lot left to give in his career. It's only just beginning and he has a good resume already.

Comment

Working...
                      X