Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams' Doctor, Trainer Discuss His Health, Recovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Paul Williams is made of some stern stern stuff man. He attacks this just like he went about fighting. He's the dirty Harry of this ol $h!t right here man!!
    The guy is my hero. No one is going to work harder than Paul Williams to get up and walk again. It may or may not be a fight he can win, but that won't stop him from battling to the end like he has always done. War Punisher!!!!!!

Comment

Paul williams walking again i cant wait till i read that headline

Comment

I don't care if he ever boxes again, but I'd love to hear the news that he defeated the odds and walked.

Best of luck to him.

Comment

Good luck Paul. I am not a fan but this goes beyond boxing. Get well soon.

Comment

Wish him the best. Folks, seriously, don´t ride motorcycles. They are dangerous.

Comment

Paul williams gell well bro. Keep pushing forward, wish i could meet you some day, always will be a fan

Comment

By the will of god

InshaAllah I pray he fully recovers to regain world champion status and become an inspiration of hope and faith for all who are struggling against trials & tribulations. Peace.

Comment

this is great news for Paul, why were the initial reports completely wrong? saying his spinal cord was severed?

Comment

Paul Williams is a true fighter. I hope you will be able to stand on your own two feet again! Keep the faith strong brother!

Comment

Let's all hope Paul keeps a good attitude & keeps trying...he's got countless fans, like all the great 1's on this site, pulling 4 him...

Comment

Working...
                      X