Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams' Doctor, Trainer Discuss His Health, Recovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a much more optimistic prognosis than was originally reported. Glad to see his spirits are still high. Hopefully we hear some more good news in the next few weeks.

Comment

Thats my boy..... Ive been saying from day 1 that Paul WILL walk again.

Hard work, and dedication...... just for another cause.

WAR PAUL!!!!!!!

Comment

hope he walks again! cmon paul!

Comment

Get up Pwill and walk again brotha!!!!

Comment

Come on Champ You can do it!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=-Kev-;12241082
              If he can box again, I can't see him being the same fighter. I think he'll be very cautious and move slow, instead of brawling like he use to do.[/QUOTE]

At first they said he won't be able to walk but now it sounds like there's some possibilities which is great news. Screw boxing, as long as he can walk again. If he ends up walking again why bother boxing? Like you said chances are he won't be the same. Hope he fights this off and comes out well. But is it Ok for him to be moving around like they said he is? Sounds kinda risky.

Comment

still behind ya brah...be strong

Comment

That is good new!!!! C'mon paul let's do this baby....God bless brotha. You will walk again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Man, I really hope he is able to walk again. Even if he can never fight, I hope he walks again.
                    Agreed 100x

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Hope he walks again. It seems like the possibility is there.

If he can box again, I can't see him being the same fighter. I think he'll be very cautious and move slow, instead of brawling like he use to do.
                      We all Hopes he walks again 100% but as far as boxing you should honestly throw ur crystal ball away!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X