No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Cutman Talks: Manny Dominated Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denix View Post
    After the fight, Bradley said in the interview with Max Kellerman that he will watch the fight again on tape to see how he won. Can somebody give Bradley a tape of the fight please?
    im pretty sure bradley watched the entire video replay between the time kellerman asked him if he thought he won the fight and post fight conference...because bradley was asked in the post fight conference if he felt he won, and bradley responded with yes

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
      To clear all the matters pertaining to the Judges' Decision let the Investigation proceeds immediately.

Judges are limited to one angle they can not see everything a Boxer is doing, especially when the Referee is blocking the view unintentionally, or they can only view the back of of one boxer during exchanges of blows.

We are in High tech age, there ought to be equipment that will help Judges in finding the REAL WINNER.
      but there were people sittin close to the judges who had the same viewin angle that had pac winning by a wide margin

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
        Saw this fight live with my brother and the first thing I said at the end of the 12th was man Pac's got this. Horrendous call but Pac isn't a soreloser like somebody else I know. He'll rematch the desert clown but next he won't be so nice no doubt it and were I Bradley I'd be scarred *****luss. Robbery of the Decade no F***ing question...
        blah blah blah I laughed sooo hard when they robbed Pacman its called karma buddy and justice, JMM was robbed as bad or worse seeing how pac didnt win more than 4 rounds against JMM

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          ahhhhh STFU crybabies sound familiar? look at pacs face after bradley fight its visibly messed up that means bradley won,sound familiar?
          hhmm, clotteys face didnt look as bad as pac when clottey fought pac...did clottey win the fight? you need to do ur research...that blacks have tougher skin than light skinned people, and that its tougher to see a bruise on a black skin vs on a light skin

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            yah not too surprising that pacquiao's cutman would say that pac dominated ...what was really surprising was the mayweathers coming out and saying pac clearly got robbed lol...that in itself says alot.
            and whats more surprising is that bradley is nowhere to be found, not one interview about his shocking win over pac, no guest appearances anywhere on tv shows that usually is accompanied by this type of event...you would figure that bradley would be all over the news and media talking about his shocking win over pac. bradley laying low and in hiding after all this fiasco, THAT IN ITSELF SAYS ALOT ---> LMFAO
            Last edited by indystress; 06-13-2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

when u speak against fun boys in america they will get revenge on your a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why is this news? It's his cut man,of course he's gonna think he won.

Comment

Working...
                X