No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Cutman Talks: Manny Dominated Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Cutman Talks: Manny Dominated Tim Bradley

Over the past few days, people in the sport of boxing have tried to find an explanation for the scorecards of officials Duane Ford, C.J. Ross, and Jerry Roth, who were sitting ringside at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada during Saturday night’s Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley duel.

[Click Here To Read More]

why am i not surprised?

Comment

After the fight, Bradley said in the interview with Max Kellerman that he will watch the fight again on tape to see how he won. Can somebody give Bradley a tape of the fight please?

Comment

To clear all the matters pertaining to the Judges' Decision let the Investigation proceeds immediately.

Judges are limited to one angle they can not see everything a Boxer is doing, especially when the Referee is blocking the view unintentionally, or they can only view the back of of one boxer during exchanges of blows.

We are in High tech age, there ought to be equipment that will help Judges in finding the REAL WINNER.

Comment

If the rematch happens Bradley is going to give Pacquiao massive problems he adapted and was outboxing Pacquiao even with 2 bad legs in the final rounds.

Comment

you guys act like you biching and moaning will change the result, it wont. shut the **** up and move on, all your pacriods

Comment

ahhhhh STFU crybabies sound familiar? look at pacs face after bradley fight its visibly messed up that means bradley won,sound familiar? bunch idiot cring over their god getting robbed after hes one fight removed from getting a robberry dec. in his favor against JMM pitiful the hypocrisy of pacfarts....

Comment

it was great to see the ducking pacgirl get robbed. she had the same look on her face that marquez had back in november. what went around came back around.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  it was great to see the ducking pacgirl get robbed. she had the same look on her face that marquez had back in november. what went around came back around.
                  Saw this fight live with my brother and the first thing I said at the end of the 12th was man Pac's got this. Horrendous call but Pac isn't a soreloser like somebody else I know. He'll rematch the desert clown but next he won't be so nice no doubt it and were I Bradley I'd be scarred *****luss. Robbery of the Decade no F***ing question...

Comment

Originally posted by Laborer View Post
                    why am i not surprised?
                    yah not too surprising that pacquiao's cutman would say that pac dominated ...what was really surprising was the mayweathers coming out and saying pac clearly got robbed lol...that in itself says alot.

Comment

Working...
                    X