No announcement yet.

I watched Pacquiao - Bradley in slow motion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
    i started watching the super slo-mo version during fighters' introduction but bradley's head is so big it's takes 3 days to move out of closeup.

hopefully by nov. 15 i'm done watching so i'll know who's defending the belt.
    Doesn't make sense and not funny.

Comment

I watched it in 1fps on a cinema screen in 3d and had Bradley winning by two

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        I'm still watching the fight in super slo mo. Started Sunday morning and I'm halfway through the first round.... so far I have Bradley winning, probably won't get to the last minute though until Thursday though.
        I'll keep you guys updated!
        Keep us posted. Make sure you keep your eye on any feet stepping. Good work

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Who started this slow motion crap...I watched the fight in regular motion and saw what I needed to see...U dont have to slow it down, make the fight TWICE as longer to see something...the only reason they have slowmo replays in sport, is the place emphysis and highlight certain sequences of the event....no idiot is going to watch the entire fight in slowmo just to see something u already saw...dumb thread
          ding ding!

we have a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by cisjay View Post
            Doesn't make sense and not funny.
            if you post something that makes sense in this thread then there's something wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Who started this slow motion crap...I watched the fight in regular motion and saw what I needed to see...U dont have to slow it down, make the fight TWICE as longer to see something...the only reason they have slowmo replays in sport, is the place emphysis and highlight certain sequences of the event....no idiot is going to watch the entire fight in slowmo just to see something u already saw...dumb thread
              I see your slow on the sarcasm of this thread.

Comment

nice.

gotta say that people are getting dumber and dumber by the day. you have to tell them to rewatch the fight in slow motion to see if it's a close or decisive fight. hehe...

Comment

i love how pacfarts don't even realize they started the slow motion trend

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                    I've watched the fight in super slow-mo (.33x speed in vlc). Bradley landed even less punches than what compubox scored.
                    Good stuff man.

Comment

Originally posted by coolka View Post
                      To my surprise, the real winner is still Pacquiao WTF

All I saw in the replay was Bradley's head turning 90º slowllllly

Just WTFfffff

Watch the replay here
                      No need to watch in slow mo bro. That fact only the floydiots thought Bradley won but then their gods Sr. Mayweather and J. Mayweather said it was a highway robbery they look like a pathetic fools nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X