Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wouldn't learn their lesson after being subjected to the cruel, horrible, 3rd world confines of the big boy mansion?

Comment

23 hour lock down in a small cell with no television...

that's gotta really mess with your mind

Comment

anyone think this is being exaggerated to apply pressure onto the system in order to let him out? If he doesn't ever fight again, the local econ is going to miss out on some millions

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
          who will floyd fight tho aint nobody out there that can contend with him i wanna see him and martinez but thats high risk and low reward for mayweather
          I think he should fight Khan in December...IF he beats Garcia....and the Canelo-Ortiz winner in May 2013 and Sergio in September....all I know is that the Pac fight is not happening

Comment

This is utter nonsense, and I'll be appalled if Nevada authorities don't even have the balls to make him serve the paltry sentence he received. F**k you Floyd.

Comment

This is just Floyd using his status to get house arrest. Everyone in his position (other celebs) do the same thing. That said isolation is not good for someone with Mayweather's personality. Still what's the problem with placing him in gen pop if that's what he wants?? Get him to sign a waiver to cover their asses if they are concerned something may happen there.

Comment

Let's be honest, 90 days of prison time will not do irreversable damage to ones body unless they get shanked. Put him in gen pop so he can watch tv and gamble with the rest of the inmates. That's probably what's really grating him mentally, he can't get his gambling fix. Hell he's prob spending all his phone priveladges placing bets with his sports book

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  I think he should fight Khan in December...IF he beats Garcia....and the Canelo-Ortiz winner in May 2013 and Sergio in September....all I know is that the Pac fight is not happening
                  yo dude did u hear kellerman after the fight on his radio show he was trolling mad hard

heres a link http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork...=8038564&s=nyc

Comment

physically his body is not at risk, mentally he IS. A 90 day 23 hour isolation lock down is no joke. It's what they give gen pop prisoners as punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                      People shouldn't read too much into this. It's just what good
                      lawyers do; make life easier for their clients.

exaclty. He could be right as rain in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X