Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH, I think if they can smuggle drugs into jails, they can smuggle protein powders and other stuff. So diet is not as much of a problem. Exercising will be hellish difficult if segregated. Still, got to do the time if you do the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      TBH, I think if they can smuggle drugs into jails, they can smuggle protein powders and other stuff. So diet is not as much of a problem. Exercising will be hellish difficult if segregated. Still, got to do the time if you do the crime.
      Honestly, if you're going through the trouble of smuggling things into jail...it's not gonna be ****in protein powder

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Honestly, if you're going through the trouble of smuggling things into jail...it's not gonna be ****in protein powder
        True dat. But you know some of FLoyd fans would do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard trades for like 5 cartons

Comment

People shouldn't read too much into this. It's just what good
            lawyers do; make life easier for their clients.

Comment

free

money

may

Comment

I want him to stay in jail so he can learn a valuable lesson about life.

I don't think he should be in segregated from the other inmates. Put the man in with the non violent and lower level criminals. People don't understand what being in a cell 23 hours a day with nothing in your cell can do to a person's mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Yes. What he did was wrong, but what do I care??? Why do I know Floyd Mayweaher....because he fights. Why am I a fan of Floyd Mayweather...because he fights and how he fights.

So....I just care about watching him fight.
                  I wish I could hit you with some green!!!....dam, you can't get no REALER than that!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    I wish I could hit you with some green!!!....dam, you can't get no REALER than that!!!!
                    who will floyd fight tho aint nobody out there that can contend with him i wanna see him and martinez but thats high risk and low reward for mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                      who will floyd fight tho aint nobody out there that can contend with him i wanna see him and martinez but thats high risk and low reward for mayweather
                      If he doesn't fight Sergio, which looks highly unlikely, I don't know. I was thinking he could fight Berto in December, if Berto were to beat Ortiz, but that's way off the table now of course.

He could fight Alvarez in December, if Alvarez beats Ortiz, but I don't know if Oscar will mae that fight so soon. I think he wants to make Alvarez-Cotto first.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens. If Floyd fought Sergio at 154-160, he wouldn't need Manny amore.

Comment

Working...
                      X