Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Smith calls for boycott of ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is funny to me, I ain't trippin' over a fight we were never gonna get, I don't intend on buying the 2nd one although I will be looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      Stephen Smith can kiss my asss.

Where was the call when Marquez got the short end of the stick 3 times?

Ninja please.
      this^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        Stephen Smith can kiss my asss.

Where was the call when Marquez got the short end of the stick 3 times?

Ninja please.
        Probably reporting basketball... since that's what he was hired for..... and understands.

Comment

Dont forget to send your Tecate coupons in...

Comment

Saying that "PPVs should be boycotted" or "boxing is dead"/"R.I.P. boxing" is simply a slap in the face to all boxers period. Fans (whether casual/hardcore or somewhere in the middle) should be careful to not misplace their disgust. Regardless of how you feel about the promoters and the drama/politics that goes on behind the scenes, it's the boxer that is ultimately affected.

All I know is, Rigondeaux stepped in the ring and looked very impressive against Teon Kennedy who deserves props for even taking the fight. Bailey got a sensational one-punch KO, despite looking down and out for majority of the fight. Arce/Rojas.....well that one blew up in smoke lol, but i'm sure that would've been a hell of a fight. The main event was a decent fight with a controversial decision, doesn't take away from what the fighters were doing in the ring imho. Whenever there's boxing on, I'll watch it. Got a problem with the decisions? Don't buy the fights, maybe that's why I don't get too mad lol. We all don't like crummy decisions, but it's probably those who paid/who lost bets that are the most pissed off.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 06-11-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Shit happens it is boxing~

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Amen. That's the spirit. That is precisely why I find it funny when idiotic fans actually go searching out the next big ppv star. Can I get a showtime championship boxing fight please??
                Ya the pure idiocy of people looking for the next PPV star was always shocking to me. How ****** can fans get.

Comment

I won't be boycotting any Floyd fight that is for certain. At this point in his career he might lose to anyone and I wanna see it.

Boycott should involve the rematch only. Tim Bradley is NOT on Pacquiao's level. I'll actually be taking that advice. It sucks that the UFC can't fill my hunger for that big fight feel anymore. I liked what Stephen A Smith said though. Don't boycott the fights on HBO, showtime, Epix, etc just boycott PPV. That's the only way they'll get the message.
                  Last edited by WARQUEZ; 06-11-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Stephen A. Smith DKSAB!

Comment

Also I would like to add that watching at a party and only paying a small ammount it was worth it just on watching people flip the fuck out

Comment

Working...
                      X