No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao's Best Performance Since Cotto Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by javysouthpaw View Post
    This version of Pac loses to Cotto, Hatton, ODH, and goes life and death with Margarito. He was completely one dimensional and inactive. I still think he won but this was the worst I have ever seen him. Watch the first few rounds of this fight and then watch the Hatton or Margarito fight and you will see a completely different fighter. He doesn't have the same bounce in his step and he doesn't through any combos.
    well ive watched 2m.50secs of round 1 against hatton and come to my conclusion that pac is not the same,his movement is gone his punches look slower and less powerful too

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Entering the MGM Grand’s media center in Las Vegas on Saturday night, trainer Freddie Roach seemed to be a little out of sorts.

Moments earlier, Roach’s start fighter, Manny Pacquiao, had gone twelve hard rounds with Palm Springs, California’s Timothy Bradley. The fight was an interesting one to study and while Bradley’s grit and fortitude were on display, it was the skills of Pacquiao that appeared to carry the day.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      as yall know already, I'm Roach's biggest fan!!! ....NEVER!!!!!

the world's most overrated trainer is always overrating ****...thats what he does better than anybody who holds the pads.... but both Khan and Manny have been jobbed imo...Khan got it in DC and Manny got it in Vegas...at the end of the day its ON FREDDIE ROACH....you don't get something for nothing....everything has its price...ching ching!!!

Comment

No Roach... It wasn't that Pac has a great fight against Cotto.. it was that Cotto did not have a great fight against Pac.

All you want now is to take advantage of Cotto's name as part of a Damage Control strategy synched with other efforts around your guy like the request for an investigation from the corrupt Bob.

When it was JMM, no one cared... but now, its a shame for boxing, right? Go to hell!
        Last edited by Averiguau; 06-11-2012, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Then it's time to retire. The hate is strong because Bradley got the decision over a cashcow, but Pacman's performance was nothing to brag about either.

Comment

This was one of the sloppiest fights i have seen in terms of style, technique, skill, it was horrible to watch. Pac clearly won, but in no terms was he impressive.

Comment

`“I didn’t see many close rounds,” Roach pointed out. “I’m not sure if our last fight had something to do with it because our last fight was a very close fight and maybe a little controversial. Did they hold that against us? I’m not sure.”

Who are "they" mafia member? Who are "they"?

...the same that robbed JMM? ...those one? ...did they abandoned you and Bob? Is that the reason of your reflection?

Freakin mafiosos!

Comment

I got my money's worth in the fight. It is action packed and there is nothing more I could ask for except the reassess the verdict.

Comment

I put money on Bradley but just minutes before he entered the ring, highlights were shown of his last previous fights. Thats when I realized I had wasted money betting on this bum but it was fortunate for me that Arum and Top are corrupt.

Bladley performed badly, he looked like sh¡t. I never was high on Bladley but I thought he had enough to possibly pull off an upset, however, in retrospect, I realized that he doesn't have what it takes. In fights, he frequently ducks his head and closes his eyes when he throws punches. It's like whenever he's pressured, he just closes his eyes and throw caution to the wind. Plus he fought too scared.

Comment

I wouldn't say it was a great performance. He was definitely in good shape and dominant, but his tactics were questionable. It seemed like Manny slacked off a bit due to lacking respect for Bradley's power. He probably thought he can win at any time without putting much more effort into it. Maybe if Bradley was a bit stronger he'd try a bit harder, who knows. He was definitely an idiot for leaving it so close.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      it's not just the pacfans...all fans are united right now sayin pac got robbed with the expeption of you and a handful of others just trying to get a rise out of pac fans...even mathed who's the biggest bradley fan acknwlodeged pac won the fight...
                      I'm not a Bradley fan, and I still think he won. It didn't matter to me who won because they ain't putting money in my pocket.

I'm just a boxing fan and I watched the fight objectively and thought Bradly won 7 rounds and won 115-113. I kept score during the fight and was not shocked at the outcome as my scorecard matched the cards of the two judges who voted for Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X