No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao's Best Performance Since Cotto Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    it's not just the pacfans...all fans are united right now sayin pac got robbed with the expeption of you and a handful of others just trying to get a rise out of pac fans...even mathed who's the biggest bradley fan acknwlodeged pac won the fight...
    just like this entire forum (even pac fans) had Marquez winning in the third fight

Comment

yeah hes looked pretty bad since the cotto fight but he did the same damn combination over n over in this fight with terrible movement and rookie mistakes he won the fight tho and is a great fighter these things cant be denied

Comment

IMO his accuracy was off, but I really liked his defense in this bout.

His power and speed were on point and while he didn't throw combos, I think that had more to do with him loading up on his shots.

I liked the way Manny looked last night.

Comment

Puga,

you're an idiot. Get off Mayweather's dick for a moment: Pacman will eat your bossman up. That's why he rigged this whole thing--so the call for him to fight
          Pac would die down. Probably spent a couple of million to do it, but he got it all back betting the fight--the focking degenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachu5000
            He looked like a bum.
            Hey phaggot! GTFO

Comment

Mayweather would pick Bradley apart and not let him in the fight. There's no way Pac beats Mayweather if he fights at the same pace he did in the 2nd half of his fight with Timmy.

Comment

He schooled Bradley really badly. Made him look like a B level fighter. I was impressed because Pac is clearly past his prime and he still made it look easy versus a good fighter in Bradley.

Comment

He looked like the great Pacquiao for about 4-5 rounds. Looked like he had Tim in trouble and could possibly get him out. I just dont know what happened to him in the second half. Couldnt believe he gassed like that. He seemed way too relaxed in there when he shouldnt have been. He wasnt even interested in anything other than toe to toe fighting, and he didnt bother chasing Bradley down even though he had a huge power advantage and had no respect for his opponent's power.

Bradley showed some impressive abilities for mid fight adjustments, and his defense was much better than I thought. I was pretty impressed with him considering he could not hurt Pacquiao worth a damn. His chin was good, balance was good, ring IQ, and he is a pretty tough dude to fight on with a fractured foot and still make the distance.

This fight told me two things: 1. Pacquiao could potentially give Mayweather hell in a fight....if he can lure him into a toe to toe fight like Cotto did.
                  2. No way in hell he knocks Mayweather out. Judging from his last few performances against boxers, Mayweather will be like a kid in a candy store, with so many things to do that he should be able to easily outbox Pac and beat him clean fair and square.

Comment

Roach should quit, the disease is also affecting his vision!

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                      He looked like the great Pacquiao for about 4-5 rounds. Looked like he had Tim in trouble and could possibly get him out. I just dont know what happened to him in the second half. Couldnt believe he gassed like that. He seemed way too relaxed in there when he shouldnt have been. He wasnt even interested in anything other than toe to toe fighting, and he didnt bother chasing Bradley down even though he had a huge power advantage and had no respect for his opponent's power.

Bradley showed some impressive abilities for mid fight adjustments, and his defense was much better than I thought. I was pretty impressed with him considering he could not hurt Pacquiao worth a damn. His chin was good, balance was good, ring IQ, and he is a pretty tough dude to fight on with a fractured foot and still make the distance.

This fight told me two things: 1. Pacquiao could potentially give Mayweather hell in a fight....if he can lure him into a toe to toe fight like Cotto did.
                      2. No way in hell he knocks Mayweather out. Judging from his last few performances against boxers, Mayweather will be like a kid in a candy store, with so many things to do that he should be able to easily outbox Pac and beat him clean fair and square.
                      1. No way Pac lures Floyd in a brawl fight. It's not gonna happen, he's too smart for that.

2. Every JMM fight Pac had should already tell you that.

Comment

Working...
                      X