Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Timothy Bradley in a Wheelchair, Injured Ankle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow really? so this is how Bradley justifies his poor performance over Pacquiao. "ouch i hurt my ankle, really look! i' am in a wheel chair now i only gave Pacquiao 50%!"

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      i had sprained ankle before and it got pretty swollen right after. bradley's foot looks fine...maybe just another part of the charade to make people believe he has a chance in the rematch.
      Sprain ankles does not always swell,i sprained my ankle numerous times and it did`nt always swell.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        i had sprained ankle before and it got pretty swollen right after. bradley's foot looks fine...maybe just another part of the charade to make people believe he has a chance in the rematch.
        It depends, a friend of mine was surfing wave fell on her at first she was fine but the next day her ankle swelled up and she was on crutches for a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless BONG View Post
          Shame on Tim the new WBO Chunkpion lol...
          pact*ards on suicide watch. lool

regardless of the outcome i give it to bradley for fighting with that injury. great determination.

Comment

Looks like Tim's ready for the Special Wheelchair Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
              pact*ards on suicide watch. lool

regardless of the outcome i give it to bradley for fighting with that injury. great determination.
              Ya while i felt Manny won maybe 8-4 i was sure Timmy was started too give up after the sixth seemed to just trudge back to the corner.The guys will to pull through is his greatest asset

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                His ankle looked fine when he was doing his andre dirrell impression in the latter part of the fight
                Ok, so the wrong guy won. But it is still ok to keep it real. Dirrel ran from Froch. Bradley outboxed Pacman down the stretch.

When fans start talking crap cause they're bitter, I sometimes tend to want to take it out on the fighter. Pacman won, but Bradley sure did win the last 4 rounds at least & he did not run at all.

Comment

i know that most of you guys have never been outside of a computer chair, but injuries to the ankle like that are generally something you can work through.

keep your boot or your shoe on and keep moving. boxing allows you to do that. it probably hurt him the most at the begginning of each round.

after you stop using it and remove the compression and support offered by your shoe it will start to stiffen up and swell
                  it will be worse today than it was last night.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i know that most of you guys have never been outside of a computer chair, but injuries to the ankle like that are generally something you can work through.

keep your boot or your shoe on and keep moving. boxing allows you to do that. it probably hurt him the most at the begginning of each round.

after you stop using it and remove the compression and support offered by your shoe it will start to stiffen up and swell
                    Depends on the severity.

An injury like that can be excruciating depending on how damaged it is.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

That's true, but did you see these guys posting. No matter how ignorant someone is, if indeed Bradley ****ed up his ankle, he did fight for 10 rounds with 1 of boxing's biggest punchers that way.

It's ok to be mad bout the decision. But these guys comparing whatever lil ankle injury they had to a fighter in the squared ring against 1 of boxing's biggest puncher's is borderline ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X