Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha!

Rematch it is...

I had a feeling some bad will happen after the first score card was announced!

Terrible Decision...

The fight was never close~~~

Comment

• how can we enjoying boxing? no pacman fan butwat type of bs was that

Comment

• Bradley shocks?

Boxingscene grow some balls you cowards call a spade a spade!

Bradley didn't shock he won 2 rounds the only shock is just how corrupt Arum actually is I mean we all knew he was a corrupt money grabbing CUN.T but this takes it to a new dimension.

Boxing needs media to destroy Arum over this not create half baked ball-less headlines like "Bradley shocks".

Comment

• Any article that doesn't read " judges shock world with another awful decision" isn't going to get taken serious and anybody who was just watching the fight w.o any influence would see this was a 9-3 max fight for Pacquiao this article and the fight where a joke ...just fyi. But hey maybe now they will start paying some attention to the judges inability to judge .

Comment

• Boxing now is like wrestling, scripted?... The way bob arum planned, hehehee.....

Boxing now is like wrestling, scripted?... The way bob arum planned, hehehee.....

Comment

• Hahaha!

Rematch it is...

I had a feeling something bad will happen after the first score card was announced!

Terrible Decision...

The fight was never close~~~

Comment

• Congratulations to Bradley but I do think Pacquiao won anyways that's how it goes sometimes

Comment

• ah ****k it. I'm done with boxing. I'm taking basket weaving. Anyone with me?

Comment

• I thought the fight was closer then the announcers made it seem,but I thought Manny clearly won..What a upset..Guess we can just say what goes around,well you know the rest...

Comment

• Pacquiao deserved his loss this time alright, but for goodness sake Bradley didn't deserve his win! Then again this is boxing. Pacquiao cannot remain in the top spot of the sport with his last two dismal performances. I believe Pac lost to Marquez the last time and this time to Bradely. But lemme tell you again Bradley didn't deserve his win. Take that home.

Comment

Working...
                      X