Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I don't I'm watching any more boxing.
    Who gives a f@ck. The sport doesn't need you. You should have known as soon as your idol got into the ring with a live dog, he was going to be exposed. Pacquiao had a good run beating up on old weight drained, fighters coming off brutal beating. But everything comes to a end. Great job Timmy!!!

Comment

• 10-2 pac. arum cashed pac out

Comment

• I tried to get on the site last evening after the fight, could not and so I am here now to give my two cents.

I have watched boxing for 57 years since sitting on my daddys knees.

I have seen ups and downs

I have seen many great fights

I have pulled for many great fighters

Many have passed on not from just their careers but in death

But what I have not witnessed is what we all have witnessed in the past few years in wicked foul judging !!!!!!

We clown around on this site and I love it but as serious as I can be

BOXING IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE !!!

ITS not the fighters, its the JUDGES

I don't know if they are drunk

I don't know if they are paid off

I don't know what it is

Robbing a fighter from his WIPE OUT VICTORY is CRIMINAL !!!!!!!

ITS like holding a gun to his head and taking all his money.

My son and I were back and forth , did Bradley win one or three rounds ?

Pac man the GREAT in the ring and ROBBERY was gracious but now he is mugged and robbed by judges that need to be

ON A RAIL and TARRED and FEATHERED and RUN OUT OF TOWN

FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBBED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN A POTENTIAL MAYWEATHER FIGHT

ROBBED !!!!!!!

Boxing is in serious trouble

Boxing must get the criminal crooked element out of it or its washed up and that other stuff will take totally over.

Comment

• Originally posted by winky's right View Post
          Arum is a vile parasite. This is disgusting and I'm not even a Pacquiao fan
          this^^^^^^^^^

Manny did his thing!!!...good job Pac Monster!!!....*** Arum!!

Comment

• I'm waiting for a Pacquiao fan to rewatch the match in slow motion again like they did for the Marquez fight and rant about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
              BULLCHIT!!!

Marquez beat manny

Manny beat bradly

END OF STORY!!!

Letterman needs to be the offical judge!

Fawk you judges!!!
              Agree with you even though the fight was closer than Lederman had it. 116 to 112 for pacquiao sounds right to me..

Comment

• How lovely, this is what boxing needed....an American winning the belt, so that a potential fight with Floyd (2 Americans fighting) can happen.

Arum has always been a piece of shit, now i understand why Floyd left him.

RIP Boxing (19th century - 2012).

Comment

• Having watched it back in HD, it wasn't actually as one-sided as I thought.

To Bradley's credit, I do think he won rounds 9, 10 and 12 down the stretch. 11 was one that I'm not sure how to score, it was mostly a Bradley round but Manny landed 3 or 4 good punches late...could go either way. I also gave Bradley round 2.

While I thought it was an 9-3 fight initially, 7-5 isn't actually far-fetched.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    Done with this fuccccckin wasted corrupted sport

are you kidding me

pacman won 10 rounds legitimately

bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
                    energy for the last 8 rounds..
                    you mad brah??? did you feel that way when JMM was robbed? LOL you pac fans are sick right now. where is all the pac is going to ko tim? who's fault is it this time? jinkie, the kids, the lighting? pac lost get over it. hahahahahahahaahaha!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                      Pacquiao should not even consider a rematch. He should leave Arum asap.
                      The only thing to somewhat make amends now is all three judges being suspended, which is surely to happen.
                      You're right. Manny should leave Top rank and move on to Mayweather. How funny would it be to deprive Arum from cashing in? By the way...has there been any "overturn the decision" talk from Arum? Let me guess...hell no!

Comment

Working...
                      X