• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WindyCity05
    You're a damn fool smfh.
    I'll second that.

Comment

• I wonder what Juan Manuel Marquez thought in his head about the decision.

Probably happy as hell that Pacquiao was now in his place, but mad at the same time that he's done better than Bradley in 3 fights and can't get the win.

Comment

• Comment

• LMAO Lewis hollyfield was a "black eye" for boxing. This was a ******* blast to the back of the head. Stone Cold Steve Austin thinks this fight was a joke.

Comment

• Comment

• It wasn't even a close fight. They gave it to Bradley. I'm not even mad. I just hope Pacman and team would just let it go and move on.

You can't win them all, Pacman.

Comment

• people saying stuff like karma and it was a close fight stfu Bradley won 2 rounds anyone who cares about this sport should be very vocal about this level of corruption.

put your petty bias to one side boxing has been made to look like a joke on a world stage.

Not a Pac fan either but this is just made me fall out of love with boxing.

Comment

• on the lighter note: Bob Arum is now sleeping on his bed of Gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    I watched the fight with mainevent commentary - they had the fight close going either way.

Did the HBO commentary sway people's opinions because I'm a bit shocked at the outrage I'm reading.
                    Yes they were horrible, especially that cheerleader Lampley and Ledderman.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post

I hope that Pac dont' agree on a rematch. He should just retire.
                      I agree he should just retire after that loss

Comment

Working...
                      X