No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chito View Post
    pac connected more power punches in this fight than his 3rd fight w/ jmm. and he hurt bradley in 2 or more occasions. it was not his best performance but if pac won against jmm in their 3rd fight then he clearly won this one!
    Pac didn't beat JMM in the 3rd fight though...

Just listen to the crowd from tonight. There's no way a 98% supported Pac crowd would be this silent if Bradley wasn't putting in work.

The last time I heard a crowd this silent when going for 1 fighter was DLH-Mayweather.

Again, Bradley won the 1st round. Pac won rounds 2-7, but let Bradley sweep 8-12.

That's how I saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      why is yall salty Manny lost

also he was stepping on Bradley foot in the fight
      Part of Boxing....

Sadly just like these robberies..

Someone isn't a Boxing fan.

Comment

• Bradley didn't win this fight - no way.. but Pac needs to think retirement now. He was slow, missing a lot of punches and taking so much time off in all the rounds. That's an obvious sign he has slipped big time. I have no interest in a rematch either as tonight's fight was definitely fixed and I'm not shelling out any more $ for this scam.

Comment

• There should be a rematch I think Pacquiao would win

Comment

• Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
            Bradley won fairly. It could've gone either way. Manny lost because he got tired in rounds 10-12. Rounds 1-3 could've gone either way. 4-8 was won manny. The 9th could've gone either way. 10th-12th was won by bradley.

A 115-113 score card for both fighters is acceptable because of the close rounds...
            I had Bradley winning the first and the last 5 making it a draw.

Comment

• Karma's a *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                He doesn't.

War Haye BTW.
                He should be a judge. His boxing knowledge seems to be on their level.

Indeed. I hope he knocks that thug out cold.

Comment

• fight wasnt even close , robbery of the century it is

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
                    Regardless of the decision you gotta feel some what happy for Bradley, he's a good guy.
                    Very good guy. Very average fighter.

This does nothing for the sport. You don't rob one of the very few major stars when he clearly dominates a fight. Pac did get a gift against JMM and deserves to be 1-1 in his last 2, but by **** did the win and loss come in the wrong fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Tarheel View Post
                      Karma's a *****
                      This was complete domination.

Unlike the close fights with JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X