No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Governors Meet To Finalize The World Cup Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    ...or Bangkok and Hamburg for that matter.
    I know, but I didn't care to mention those. It is a Ronnie article, all he knows about is Pacquiao. Let's give him a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
      in a few years time I expect to read an article about how some corrupt official has embezzled 95% of the revenue of this "World cup" and that about $5000 actually went to retired boxers.

WBC= We be crooks.

this right here.

Comment

The "supreme board of governors"? Lol, these guys are really full of themselves.

Comment

How about they get rid of all other belts and just keep it to 1 champion per division and enforce their mandatories? This idea sounds good but I highly doubt it will ever be as successful as it is on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Learn something new every day. Didn't know Tokyo, Miami and London were countries.
            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
              in a few years time I expect to read an article about how some corrupt official has embezzled 95% of the revenue of this "World cup" and that about $5000 actually went to retired boxers.

WBC= We be crooks.
              hell yeah, they are not going to take care of anybody...no fukin way anybody should trust the WBC

Comment

"WHOSE ON FIRST AND WHAT IS ON SECOND"
                In some Canadian publication on-line there making reference to the
                WBC Canadian championships that will lead to the WBC World Cup
                but one of the organization in BC has indicated it is for amateurs.
                But, on the WBC Youth Championship blog it indicates this is not for
                amateurs. DO WE HAVE, two WBC tournament ships sailing at the same time

or are some folk off of the mark in their reporting.

Comment

Working...
                X