Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Victor Ortiz Possible For September HBO PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great fight, winner gets Floyd I'm calling it now.

Comment

I'd love to see this paper champion get knocked out by Ortiz; the way he was handed his title and has been defending it against bums is a disgrace and an insult to real titleholders who fight the best out there every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
        great fight, winner gets Floyd I'm calling it now.
        No..... only Canelo and he's after Khan

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          No..... only Canelo and he's after Khan
          IF this fight happens I'm sure it's because golden boy want the winner to fight floyd think about it, if canelo wins it sets up a Floyd fight and if Ortiz wins it sets up a Floyd rematch.

If Canelo loses he fights Cotto for his belt and if Ortiz loses he still has the Berto rematch. it's a win win situation for GBP although I'm sure they'd prefer Canelo to win.

Comment

what a sad excuse for a fight. lol at Canelo picking on a junior welter whose been KOed twice at the lower weights. lost all my respect for him

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
              Only reason Canelo was hesistent against mosley is because mosley is a nightmare match for mexican traditional come straight at you fighters. Even at his old age he put up a fight. Ortiz has some skills but canelo wont be as scared
              Canelo won't be scared, but he should be a little weary. Ortiz is such a mystery, this dude could impress you one second and then delivering a facepalm moment in the next. This could turn out to be a FOTY that trumps Berto/Ortiz.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

Comment

I heard Dan only said Ortiz was the front runner

Comment

No way Ortiz going to beat Canelo, neverr

Comment

Trout beats Canelo but Canelo beats Ortiz handily. Style makes fights.

Comment

i've got canelo in this one

Comment

Working...
                      X