Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Victor Ortiz Possible For September HBO PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only reason Canelo was hesistent against mosley is because mosley is a nightmare match for mexican traditional come straight at you fighters. Even at his old age he put up a fight. Ortiz has some skills but canelo wont be as scared

Comment

by the way, I love the thought of Ortiz vs Kirkland as well! two strong hard punching southpaws! would be a war

Comment

Damn, they're like the same size. This would be a great action fight.

Comment

Do it!!! Begging to see nelo take out no heart ortiz. Nelo is a real mexican fighter. Lol just cant get behind ortiz after the maidana fight and then him trying to make love to money after the ko

Comment

Ortiz moving up again without taking a fight at a new weight may be all wrong for him this time with Canelo. Will be a barn-burner but you would think Ortiz would want to stay at 147 to gain dominance. But can't blame him good money fight and fan friendly fight. No judges needed if this fight gets made.

Comment

that is amazing. i called it a few weeks ago. golden boy needs to hire me

Comment

Ortiz by ko

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  props to goldenboy for making the best fights (or at least attempting to).
                  I agree. They at least try to make matchups that the fans will like. Even if it puts their fighters more at risk of taking a loss.

That's the same model the UFC uses and it has worked well for them.

Comment

I hope it happens I like both fighters but I like Ortiz way more so if it duz happen I'm going 4 the "vicious" one

Comment

Canelo stops Ortiz in about 9 rounds, I'll put up all my points if anybody can match. (All my points on Canelo winning by KO, RD9 is just a guess)

Comment

Working...
                      X