Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto #1 Option For Pacquiao's Next Fight If We Can Agree On A Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    did manny have 10 oz gloves for the margarito fight?
    no he had 8oz gloves even tho anything above 147 is 10oz gloves.

Comment

I'm done watching pacquiao if that fight gets agreed to.

Comment

So folks can make a thread asking about who Pac fights next and peoples thoughts on it. But if I make a thread asking what will people think when Bradley beats Pac, I get banned for a week? I guess a certain mod is a nut-hugging Pac Stan.

Comment

Honestly if he beats Bradley, he should rest wait 90 days or less and start negotiations with Mayweather......if he doesnt fight Mayweather I wouldnt be mad if he retires.....their really no other fights out their that will enhance his legacy

Comment

If Bradley gets past Pac, and hypothetically can land a fight with Mayweather and Khan and win both. They would be a pretty impressive resume for Timmy.

Comment

and pac fans except boxing fans to take this dude seriously. lmao what a bunch of assclowns him and bob arum are... triflin!

Comment

In other news ....Todd Duboef pulls a bloody coup d'état .... The boxing world rejoices.

Comment

God, I wish Bob Arum would **** off. Does anyone really expect this to be any different the second time around?

Comment

has anybody noticed thats what happens when all you fight is in-house........Thats what happened to mayweather when he left bob. Not too many good options

Bob had - Marg, Cotto, and Clottey. Mayweather had to settle for judah, Baldo, hatton (jmw), mosley and odl While pac had all the meat at the table

Now its reversed.

Golden has- Canelo, Ortiz, khan, Alexander, lara, kirkland, hell even guererro. With Cotto/martinez options now Mayweather got the big piece of chicken so to speak. and Pac is left with no legacy enhancing scrapes...Cotto (again), Jones, bradley ???????....this is why in house fights can be bad for boxing.

Comment

It would be a hard sell.

Comment

Working...
                      X