Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto #1 Option For Pacquiao's Next Fight If We Can Agree On A Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter what weight it's at. Pacquiao destroys Cotto regardless. Stupid stupid fight. I rather Pacquiao fight Ortiz TBH.

Comment

Whats up with Manny fighting all these guys coming off of recent losses....outside of Bradley and Ortiz the past 5 years his competition never look good or win before he faces them

Comment

Fight Cotto at 154 not at a BS CW.

Comment

Pacquiao - Ortiz please.

if it's cotto then 154.

Comment

Why fight Cotto when he can fight Canelo, Mike Jones Berto or Ortiz at 147...or some young guns at 147 and 154.....he already beat Cotto albeit after he had took a beating already but whats done is done.....

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Why fight Cotto when he can fight Canelo, Mike Jones Berto or Ortiz at 147...or some young guns at 147 and 154.....he already beat Cotto albeit after he had took a beating already but whats done is done.....
              Old shot Margarito put Pacquiao in bed for a week after their fight. Cotto could do some real damage at 154.

Comment

.........smfh at this guy. Can he stop with the foolishness already? It's gotten ****in exhausting. We don't wanna see another Cotto fight cuz it serves no real purpose, that and the fact that somebody is gonna be at a weight disadvantage. Rios is coming off a loss and hasn't even established himself at 140/147. I highly doubt they would put Pac in the ring with Jones considering the great size difference. Another fight with Marquez would end with Pac getting the W, so what's the point?

If Pac wins, just let him retire.

Comment

**** that ****, Mayweather OR RETIRE. **** Arum. If Pac does this **** he I will lose all respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    If the fight happens at 154 with 10oz gloves Pacquiao is in trouble against Cotto. You add all that to a Cotto who now has a trainer and the motivation to win and you get a huge fight.
                    did manny have 10 oz gloves for the margarito fight?

Comment

Cotto the Next Option?

Please tell me it isn't so. If there is any truth to this, Manny get away from Bob as soon as possible. Either that or demand that Bob tries to get the Mayweather fight for you. Oh wait, you're not in the position to make any demands.

Comment

Working...
                      X