Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield's House Sells For $7 Million, But Owes $14 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    As soon as Floyd gets out of prison he will probably give Holyfield some money, wow Floyd what a hero..

trolololol
    The only thing Floyd gives to Holyfield is a frozen turkey and couple stacks of sandwiches on Thanksgiving. Floyd is doing these for tax reasons.

You are good in writing fairytales.

Comment

I know some members on here are quick to make it look as if it's a "black" thing, but it has nothing to do with race. It's a choice thing. Let's compare Nicholas Cage and Morgan Freeman for instance. Cage chose to lived the lavish lifestyle and ended up owed millions in taxes, ect. Whereas, Morgan(I'm guessing he made more money than Cage) chose to drove a 1997 Nissan Maxima prior to his car accident in 2008.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...-than-assumed/

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        lou duva.....
        And Duva looks as if he drives a truck for a living. But they spun of Main Events I think. maybe Holyfield unknowingly paid for some of that.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          Same thing will happen to Mayweather, and even faster because of his gambling.
          Floyd isn't the one with a 2 million dollar gambling debt...

Comment

"People don't know the problems and pressures that come with 100 million dollars" (sobbing) -- scene from movie Jerry Maguire

Comment

I told Evander that watching Brewster’s Millions was not sound financial plan!

Comment

Working...
              X