Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield's House Sells For $7 Million, But Owes $14 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    People have the nerve to call me cheap.

I just tell them, if MC Hammer, Mike Tyson and Iverson can go broke, so can I lol

Collectively, that's about 800 million down the drain.

My measley 60-70k a year is no match lol
    Hey 60-70k a year is not bad at all what are you talking about.

Comment

If i had that kind of money, I couldn't care less about anyone calling me a cheapskate. I'd own one house, two or three cars, and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Hey 60-70k a year is not bad at all what are you talking about.
        I'm very thankful and am not complaining one bit.

I'm just saying I still need to budget my money.

Some people are reckless when it comes to spending. Alot of people call me cheap because I budget my money.

My whole theory is if MC Hammer, Tyson, and Iverson can go broke, so can I.

My other theory is it's not how much you make, but how much you spend.

You could be making 30 k a year, but if you're only spending 15k a year and saving 15k in the bank, you might be better off than someone making 80k a year and spending 75k a year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I'm very thankful and am not complaining one bit.

I'm just saying I still need to budget my money.

Some people are reckless when it comes to spending. Alot of people call me cheap because I budget my money.

My whole theory is if MC Hammer, Tyson, and Iverson can go broke, so can I.
          Being stingy and thrifty with your money (which IMO at 70k/yr you do good by the way) is nowhere a cheapskate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            A story will be made about it.

Floyd critics: He's doing this for media attention, he wants to look like the good guy. God, I hate Floyd doing good deeds

That's exactly the reason I talk crap about Pacquiao with his "good" deeds. Tired of the 90% of whack Pac fans hating on Floyd for every good thing he does outside of the ring.
            hehehe, you just got trolled by Chow - Look at you all riled up.

Comment

Really hate hearing this as my family has known Evander for years and we've been in that house before. He hasn't continued to fight because just want to, he HAS to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                Being stingy and thrifty with your money (which IMO at 70k/yr you do good by the way) is nowhere a cheapskate.
                Yup, HUGE difference between being thrifty/smart spender and being cheap.

Cooking your own nice meals instead of eating out = thrifty/smart
                Asking your friend for that quarter back he used on the parking meter after he gave you a ride = Cheap ASs mofo.

Comment

problem is that he had to bang any black chic he walked into (and without rubber) ..we all know that african-american women are not known for forgiving the guys that leave them. They know how to take full advantage of a guy that dropped them ..jus' sayin..

Comment

never feel sorry 4 any athlete that makes his kinda $$ & blows it on extravegance...he got this home around '97 or earlier as there was a big spread in Ebony...a fireplace in every room, a DR that holds 100 & on & on...surprised they let him stay in it so long...plus what his ex-lawyer wife took him 4 +all the kids, legal & illegal...it's his bed, let him sleep in it...

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      problem is that he had to bang any black chic he walked into (and without rubber) ..we all know that african-american women are not known for forgiving the guys that leave them. They know how to take full advantage of a guy that dropped them ..jus' sayin..
                      Stfu you ignorant peice of ****

Comment

Working...
                      X